Chapter- 3

Past

"It's mid night, I'm in my room and due to terrible news that my father lost his job i can't even sleep.

Sorry i forgot to introduce myself. Hey! I am aavya, belong to a middle class family, currently I'm doing my master's so u can say I am a post graduate student who is in her last semester and do love my family. I have many dreams like others which includes to take care of my parents, get a high paid jobs and blah blah blah.

I believe every individual possess three sides, in simple terms every individual have three faces one for world, second for family and friends and the last that no one knows except for him or her. Same concept goes for me too.

When i told Dev, that i have someone I'm not lying at that time completely some part of it is indeed true.

Past:

17.11.2016

someone comes in my life through social media. As i got the friend request on the very same day.

At that time i was so stupid and truly believe that people only send request or messages to known one because I do the same. So when i got one, i go through the profile and find some unknown guy but as i told earlier i'm stupid, i thought maybe he knows me somehow so i just accept the request.

After two days, i got the message from the same guy

Someone:
Hey....

You:
Hi

Someone:
How's uhh?

You:
Good nd what about u?

Someone:
Me too
How's your day?

You:
It's fine.
I want to ask u something?

Someone:
Go ahead

You:
Sorry if it's rude but i still not recognised u

Someone:
B'coz uhh don't know me

You:
But u know me.
Can i ask uh how?

Someone:
who told u that i know u, as from my knowledge i don't know uhh(⊙⁠.⁠☉)

You:
But uh snd me request?

Someone:
So?

You:
Nothing. Leave it

Someone:
U r quite interesting

I feel uncomfortable with him and when he says he is unknown too, i don't bother to engage myself in talking with him so just remove him from my friendlist.

In the morning again i got a message from him as i never bother to blocked him, stupid me.

Someone:
Hey?

You:
What?

Someone:
Wohh...why r u so angry?

You:
B'coz i don't want to talk to u

Someone:
Why is that so?