Chapter 1: Unwanted

Published: 30/12/22
°☆~/|766 words|\~☆°

Pov: Third person

"How are we going to get back exactly, Grian?" Ren the dog asked the gremlin.

"T-the time machine was entirely made out of blocks that don't exist so it's vanished"

"Wait wait"

"It's completely vanished"

"Okay.."

"That means we're stuck here forever?" Impulse implied.

"WE CAN MAKE UM WE CAN MAKE ONE WE CAN MAKE Um another time machine. An impromptu one but uh we're going to have to start from scratch. There's no quartz right now. There's no End rods, there's no beacons. There's nothing. Nothing at all." Grian had said with slight panic in his voice.

"I've got a new introduction to hello everybody and welcome to hermitcraft season minus fourteen." Ren joked.

[Laughter]

.

The three went to get some tools a made a dirt house.

.

"Err guys?" Rendog spoke in confusion.

"Yeah, Ren?" Impulse asked.

"What happened?" Grain questioned him.

"You guys gotta see this."

Ren led the other two to

x= -1200
y= 72
z= -343
(Grian's Evo episode nineteen 12:33 )

"Woah..." Impulse uttered in astonishment.

The structure was sort of blender shaped (like Grian's season six base but shorter). It had obsidian for the outside pillars. In front were four signs. The first wrote: "Many secrets are held within..." The second: "Both under and above." The third: "Do not be afraid to explore...", and the fourth: "Yet tread softly..."

"Riddles that rhyme? Weird" Ren spoke.

"Grian? Are you alright? You've been a bit quiet."

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. It's just... This feels familiar to me."

"Uh, guys."

"Yea Ren?" Impulse answered.

"We can't shear leaves yet right?"

"We can't, why?" this time Grian replied.

Ren pointed to the leaves on the right side of the structure.

"Maybe someone took the effort to plant a tree in the ocean?" Grian spoke.

"Maybe?" Impulse queried.

Ren thought for a moment"Could an admin do this?" Ren queried.

"I don't think so" Impulse replied.

"Let's just head in" Grian insisted.

"Alright" Ren and Impulse agreed.

"So are we going up or-" Ren tried to ask before Grian headed up the stairs.

"Guess we're going up." Impulse spoke.

There were another four signs on clay blocks. The first sign wrote: "Here before you sits a small fortune..." The second one: "Choose one and be rewarded..." The third: "But find a need for greed...", and the fourth: "And something sinister may soon follow."

Grian, Ren and Impulse looked in the chests. The first chest had sixty-three leaf blocks, thirty-two bookshelves and six diamonds. The double chest had a stack of glowstone, eleven netherrack blocks, eleven soulsand, four diamonds, two discs, and a jukebox. The third and last chest had twenty obsidian blocks and four diamonds.

"Do you guys think these are meant for us?" Impulse asked.

"I don't think so. I feel these are meant for someone else." Grian answered.

"I guess we should go down then," Ren said.

"Yeah I guess so" Impulse agreed

When the three men went down, there were a few signs. The first one proved to them that there were other players on this server.

The sign wrote: "SystemZee got owned here... It was a trap...".

So all they knew was that there was a player called SystemZee. There were most likely other players as if the sign was placed there to tell the others what had happened to SystemZee. However, they still didn't know how many players there were on this server and who built this structure.

The signs led down some more stairs. The second sign said: "Tread softly". The next: "One must not break for the honour of the sanctum." and the last: "The very first date of Alpha 1.0.0 will guide you"

The only thing that lay below was obsidian and what looked like TNT had exploded here.

"This must've been how SystemZee died," Grian spoke while feeling a sense of familiarity when he said the name.

"I guess so" Ren muttered. "Must have been a shocking and quite painful death if I do say so myself," he added

"Yeah..." Impulse softly said.

"We should leave. Maybe we could try to find someone?" Grian offered.

"Why not. Maybe they might be able to get us back to Hermitcraft" Ren answered.

.
..
.

"..."

"⚍リ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ᒷ↸ !¡∷ᒷᓭᒷリᓵᒷ 𝙹リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᓭᒷ∷⍊ᒷ∷? ⍑𝙹∴ リ╎ᓵᒷ. ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ ⊣𝙹╎リ⊣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ʖᒷ ᑑ⚍╎ℸ ̣ ᒷ ᔑ ᓭ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑."
"Unwanted presence on the server? How nice. This is going to be quite a sight to watch."

Questions:

Edit:
┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓┏━━┓
┗━┓┃┃┏┓┃┗━┓┃┗━┓┃
┏━┛┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛┃┏━┛┃
*wish u the best for next year *
┃┗━┓┃┗┛┃┃┗━┓┏━┛┃
┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛┗━━┛