No.3

I switched my alarm to 5:03 AM so I can work on the dress,when it rang I didn't wanna get up because it was so early! But I did anyways.

I got ready first,put my uniform on but not my shoes,but I did bring them into the sewing room with me so I can be ready,and my backpack.

Then I started working on the dress again,I started sewing the bottom of the dress together and it looked amazing afterwards,but it was most of my time and it was time for school.

I left the room and turned off the light,into the kitchen I go and got me an a cookie,not good for the morning but it's fine!

I put my shoes on and grabbed my backpack and headed to the bus stop.
Finn was already there like always,and I was still eating my cookie as he was on his phone like always.
But the bus was taking forever,so I took my phone out my backpack and checked the time.
It was 7:20 and our bus usually comes around 6:40 it was probably running late?

I put my phone back into my backpack but then realized I never spoke to the girls yesterday so I got it back out and called Melody since they'll both be together.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello,what's up?" Melody on the other end says.

"My bus is low-key late..and I forgot to call y'all yesterday,I'm sorry." I apologize.

"It's totally fine girl,how's the dress turning out?" She asked.

"It's turning out great,how'd you know I was working on it?" I chuckle.

"Well,I saw you in the dress store in the fabric aisle." She laughed.

"Hm..weird." I say and she giggled.

"I was at the other dress store in front of it,because I couldn't find the red dress but I eventually did luckily!" She sounded pretty excited.

"And Miley?" I ask.

"Oh she didn't find hers sadly..but she found a different one she liked,it's this dark blue color and it's so beautiful!" She sounded pretty excited for that too.

"Hopefully my dress is finished before the day." I chuckle.

"Hope so too." I could feel her smile through the screen.

"Alright,cya at school if you even come." She jokes.

"Whatever,I'll be there!" I say before hanging up.

I put my phone in my backpack and I was talking to Melody for like 17 minutes and the bus isn't here yet.

"Where's the bus?" I ask Finn who looked up from his phone to look at me.

"I don't know,why are you asking me?" He shrugs.

"You keep track of the bus." I roll my eyes.

"Right..but I didn't mean it." He chuckles.

"Of course you didn't." I sigh.

"But shit,this bus is late." He said and walked back to his house as I did the same.

"Mom?" I say.

"Why aren't you in school?" She asks.

"Our bus is late..can you drop me off?" I ask as she nodded.

We got in her car and she drove me to school and Finn was also there..same time,same car for some reason.

We both got out of our cars and headed into school,he went to Carrie and I went to my girls.

"You actually made it!" Melody chuckled.

"Of course I did." I smile.

"I'm so glad you're here." Miley gave me a hug like she missed me a lot.

"Me too." I hugged her back.

"Today's finally Friday,so we can hang out!" Melody smiled excitedly.

"Y/n's still working on her dress though.." Miley said looking at her sister as Melody's smile faded away.

"Right..can we maybe go to your house?" She asked.

"Anytime girls." I smile warmly.

"Great!" They both said.

"Shit,class is about to start!" Melody said as we all rushed to our lockers,grabbed our books and ran to class.

Thank god I was only a minute late.
I went into class and sat down at my desk,but I wasn't gonna message the group chat.
I was gonna look through dresses on my mom's website just incase my dress doesn't turn out good.

"Alright students,y'all can go now."the teacher said and we left the classroom.

I was still looking at my phone and didn't realize I left my tie on my desk,yes I take it off when I want to.
So as I was going back to get my tie I bumped into Finn who was exiting the classroom.

"Watch where you're going,and this is yours." He said handing me my tie.

"Yeah,thanks." I take my tie and put it back on as he just stood there and watched.

"Did you join the pageant?" He asked.

"Yeah,why?"

"Didn't think y'all actually would." He shrugged.

"Hm,seems like you and Carrie really are meant for each other." I sigh.

"I don't really like Carrie." He bit his lip.

"Oh." Was all I said,I didn't wanna ask why.

"Well..cya around Y/n." He said before walking off.

"So.." I heard a voice say.

"Hm?" I look up and see Victoria.

"Is Finn your boyfriend or what? Because if he is,I'll tell Carrie." She chuckled.

"What? of course not." I roll my eyes.

"As if she can even get a boyfriend." Bruce said looking me up in down but not in disgust.

"Right..as if I wouldn't have one if i didn't reject you." I finally admit in front of his girlfriend.

"What are you talking about?" He said acting like he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

"Don't even-"
-"stop being a bitch Y/n,you're just mad because you can't even seem to find a boyfriend! Most of those boys rather date me than you." She cut me off and laughed,I could beat her ass right here but I stopped myself from doing that.

When my dad used to be with me he taught me how to fight,he taught me karate but I never had to fight anyone because I would always treat people with kindness because that's how I was raised.

But Victoria is really making me lose my mind..she wants to make me murder her,she pisses me off.

"As if..I mean if these boys here would rather date you than you would've probably been dating them all right now." I scoffed.

"Nah,they're all ugly." She looks at the boys who were staring at us.

"Are they really?" I asked.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"You actually mean it.?" Bruce said looking hurt.

"Wait,no baby! I didn't mean you!" She kissed him as I walked away.

"What a bitch.." I mumbled.