No.7

"She's been acting like a bitch lately..and it's pissing me off,like yesterday she was drinking and I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen! Than she tried to have sex but I obviously didn't,and I know the reason she's dating me..she's using me to get more popularity and it's working,she's way more popular now because of me and now she thinks she's the shit!! Which is bullshit! And it just pisses me off,and I just wanna leave her ass but she won't let me go! Now she's accusing me of cheating on her because she saw me talking to Y/n and because Victoria told Carrie that me and Y/n are a thing which we obviously aren't!! And..I just wanna murder them all! But I won't..because I'm not a murder.." he said and we just listened to him.

"Oh..I'm sorry." Miley said.

"It's fine,there's nothing to be sorry for." He sighs.

"Thanks for coming out to us I guess." Melody shrugged.

"Wow.." was all I said as he turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry if I was being an asshole towards you,I didn't mean anything by it." He bites his lip nervously.

"It's fine." I shrug.

"Want some cake now?" Melody asks.

"No,thank you." Me and Finn said.

After the girls were done with the cake we went on the swings for a bit then headed back home.

"You can come in if you want,I'm sure my mom won't mind." I smile.

"I have to help my dad with something but I'll just help him later if he still needs help." He chuckles as I knocked on the door to reveal my mom.

"Hey angels." She smiled and hugged us all besides Finn.

"This is Finn,he's a friend from school." I say.

"It's nice to meet you Finn! I'm Y/m/n" she smiles.

"It's nice to meet you too Y/m/n" he smiles back.

"You guys came home a bit late,dinners ready though." My mom said as we sat at the table and she handed us our plates.

"Thanks mom." I smile.

"Of course darling." She smiles back.

"Woah,this is amazing!" Finn smiles,I'm guessing he's the food lover type of guy.

"Thank you." My mom chuckles.

"You're we-"
-"WOAH,THIS IS SO GOOD!!" Melody interrupts Finn.

"Oh c'mon guys,it's ms.L/N's food! Of course it's gonna be good!" Miley continued to eat.

"Thank you." My mom smiled,she looked so happy and it made me happy.

"Thank mom,I enjoyed it." I help my mom with the plates as the twins wiped the table and Finn was sweeping the mess under the table.

"Thank you all." My mom said as she was washing the dirty plates.

"You're welcome!" We all said,and once we were done my mom went to sleep because she had a long day today and we went into my room.

"I'm so tired.." I say taking off my pigtails and jewelry.

"Awh,your pigtails were cute!" Miley chuckles.

"I know right!" I smile as I get my pajamas out my closet and head into the restroom to change.

"Let us in Y/n,we're waiting." Melody said as I got out of the bathroom and the twins went in with their pajamas.

"So are you planning on staying or going?" I ask Finn who was sat on my bed.

"I think I'll go home since most of my clothes is there and the pageant is tomorrow,so I need to be there for Carrie." He rolls his eyes.

"Fuck..the pageant is tomorrow!" I groan.

"Yeah.." he nodded.

"Alright." I say and we both leave my room and to the front door.

"It was nice hanging out with you Finn." I smile as he returns the smile.

"Yeah,I had a good time with y'all." He waves before leaving,I shut the door and went back into my room and Miley and Melody were already on my bed asleep.

"My girls.." I sigh as I lay in bed with them and couldn't go to sleep because of the pageant tomorrow and how I hung out with Finn today..I mean it's crazy!!
But it would've never happened if it wasn't for my friends,and I'm so glad to have them by my side.

But I eventually fell asleep.