No.6

It was the next morning and Melody woke me and Miley up.

"C'mon girls,wake up." She shook us up.

"Do you want cake again?" Miley groans because every Saturday,Melody wants cookies or cake but mostly cake.

"Yep." She smiled as me and Miley got up.

"Let me shower first if y'all don't mind." I get up and get my clothes.

"Can we shower too?" Miley asks as I nodded.
-"you guys find y'all some clothes to wear." I say before heading to the bathroom turning the water on making it warm,once it was warm enough I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

Once I was finished I turned off the shower and dried myself off,put my clothes on and got out so Melody can shower next.

"Thanks." She said and entered the bathroom.
-"mhm."

"Are you getting tired of cake every Saturday?" Miley asks.

"As much as I love cake and Melo..I am getting pretty tired of that chocolate." I chuckle.

"Yeah,it's so sweet." She groans.

"Definitely." I grab my blow dryer and dried my hair than brushed it out,I did a cute hairstyle.
It was pigtails with the ends curled up into a circle but not fully,y2k hairstyle.

I put on my jewelry and sat on my bed waiting for the girls to finish up as I watched Carrie on the tv.

Two hours later the girls were finished and ready,the twins also did a y2k hairstyle and they looked hot..

"You girls look hot." I chuckle.

"Oh,so do you." Melody smirked and leaned in and she was really close to my face.

"Girl back up." I chuckle and gently pushed her away.

"Hate to admit but you two would be a cute couple." Miley smirks.
(Sorry if you are straight)

"Bet." Melody blew me a kiss as I chuckled.

"Let's go get that cake." I got up from my bed and put on my black converse and we headed out.

We made it to the bakery and ordered the chocolate cake we always get.

"Yummy." Melody says as she got a piece of the cake and ate it.

"Melody no!! Wait till we get back to Y/n's house!" Miley whined,it's a sister thing.

"I was thinking instead of heading back to mines,we could go to the park?" I suggested.

"Definitely." Melody smiled and so did Miley.

"Let's go then,but I was thinking we should invite the one and only Finn Wolfhard?" Miley smirked.

"So he can steal my girl? Of course not." Melody scoffed jokingly.

"No,no way we're inviting him!" I say.

"C'mon!! You didn't get to talk to him yesterday!" Miley smiled.

"No,not like this." I say referring to my clothes.

"Girl..you look stunning as fuck." Melody sighed.

"Maybe he doesn't like girls who dress like this I mean..look at my pigtails! I'm not a baby!" I point at my pigtails.

"Stop it,look at us! Pigtails!" They point at their pigtails and I giggled.

"Fine,only because I'm not alone." I smiled.

"Let's head there now." Melody said and we headed to Finn's house.

Before I knew it we were at his house.

"Go ahead..knock." Miley said.

"Okay.." I sighed and knocked on his door and pushed Melody in front of the door to make it seem like she's the one that knocked.

"Yes? Oh hey." He answers the door shirtless and lipstick on his neck,obviously Carrie's lips.

"So..wa-wanna hang out?" Melody asked stuttering because she was more focused on the lips on his neck,he noticed and wiped his neck.

"Uhm..yeah,yeah sure..I just gotta get her out of the house." Finn said and shut the door and a few minutes later Carrie came out the house.

"W-what are y'all doing here?" She asked obviously drunk.

"Uhm..totally nothing,I dropped my keys on his lawn on accident." Miley lied.

"Finn..are you going with them?!" She cried as I held in my laughter.

"No,no of course not baby,I would never do that to you..why don't you trust me?" He says as I left his property far so I could laugh.

-Melody's pov

Y/n left and I knew she left to laugh,I know her so well.

"Yes I do trust you but..but why are they still here?" She sobs.

"B-because baby..uhm,they'll leave don't worry." Finn tried to lie.
-"Just go home and trust me please." He added.

"Fine,fuck y'all bitches." She flipped us off as she walked into the Uber he called her I'm assuming,once she left he sighed.

"I'm getting tired of her." He rolled his eyes
-"so where are we going?" He asked.

"The the park and eat cake." I say.

"Oh okay,where's Y/n?" He asked.

"She went to go lau- she went to go get something." I smile.

"Alright,we'll just wait for her." He said and we started walking and y/n was walking towards us.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey girl." I smile.

-Y/N's Pov

"She's my girlfriend,so don't touch her.
And don't you dare try anything funny." Melody told Finn as I chuckled.

"Don't believe a word she said." I smile and we began to walk to the park,but for some reason I think Melody likes me.

"Wow,this park a beautiful." Finn said as he looked around.

"It sure is." Miley said as we sat down,I mean the park was beautiful not gonna lie,it didn't even look real that's how beautiful it is.

"Time for the cake finally!" Melody said and began eating the cake and Miley just glared at her.

"What?" Melody said.

"Nothing just share the cake." Miley said and they both began to eat the cake as I stared at the twins.

"What some?" They ask.

"No thank you,I need milk with my cake." I smile.

"Right..how could we forget you like milk with your cake." Melody sighs.

"What some Finn?" Miley asks.

"No,thank you." He smiles as he tapped his fingers on the table nervously.

"What's up Finn,something going on with you and Carrie?" Melody asks.

"No,no we're totally okay." He sighs.

"You can talk to us Finn." Melody says.

"Well.."