No.5

The twins stayed the night and we watched movies and then we started playing truth or dare.

"Truth or Dare,Y/n?" Melody said.

"Truth."

"Is it truth that Bruce tried to hook up with you?" She asked.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Truth or Dare Melody?" I said.

"Dare." She smirked.

"I dare you to post an embarrassing photo of you on insta." I chuckled.

"You did not! But I guess." She says and posts and embarrassing photo of herself on Instagram.

"Truth or Dare Y/n?" Miley asked and she already had a smirk on her face.

"Dare."

"I dare you to talk to your crush." She smiles.

"What?!"

"Ooo,that's a good one! Talk to him on Monday." Melody said.

"No need,he doesn't live far." She smirks.

"Let's go now.!" Melo gasps.

"No,no,no!" I say.

"C'mon please!" Miley begged.

"Fine.." I sigh and we put on our shoes and headed to Finns house.

"What am I gonna say?" I ask.

"Are we going to Finns house?" Melody asked.

"Yep." Miley nodded.

"YOU LIKE FINN?!" She shouted.

"SHH!" Miley told her.

"Oh shit.." Melody stopped walking.

"What?" I asked as me and Miley stopped walking.

"He's kinda right..there." She bit her lip nervously.

"Oh shit.." I mumble because he just heard Melody shout that I liked him.

"OH SHIT!!" Miley shouted.

"Why are you guys shouting?" He asked.

"N-nothing..a spider." I lie.

"A spider?" He chuckled.

"Yeah.." Miley said.

"I heard..who likes me,I wanna know if they're better than Carrie." He smirks.

"Oh she's 100 percent better than Carrie!" Miley said.

"Totally!" Melody smiled as they looked at me.

"Y/n likes me?" He asks.

"No,no of course not! But this girl who likes you is..a lot better than Carrie." I force a smile.

"Right.." he nods.
-"what are y'all doing here anyways?" He asks.

"Oh,nothing but could we hang out with you?" Melody asks.

"I'm actually with Carrie..she's being a bitch right now." He rolls his eyes.

"Praying for you." Melody chuckled.

"Thanks..it was nice talking to you guys." He smiled and went back into his house.

"Time for us to go home." I say and ran to my house with the girls following behind.

"That went well didn't it?" Miley sighed.

"Totally." I sigh.

"You might have a chance with him,didn't you see his frown when you said "no" that you didn't like him?" Melody smirked.

"Yeah,I mean I did see that frown but I don't wanna convince myself that I did." I sit on my bed.

"Let's watch another movie,I'm bored." Miley said and sat on my bed.

"I agree." Melody also sat on my bed and we looked for a movie to watch.

"I can't find a movie!" I groan.

"Why don't we watch Fall? I heard it was a good movie." Melody suggested and I put the movie on and we watched it.

"I'm getting sleepy.." I yawn.

"Go to bed,we'll make sure to turn off your tv." Miley smiled and put the blanket over me.

"Thanks Miley." I smiled before drifting off to sleep,just one more day for this stupid pageant..and it's making me worried sick..

The girls ended up sleeping on my bed and they usually sleep on the floor with tons of pillows and blankets,but I didn't mind because my bed was huge and it could fit two more people.

But they move a lot..so do I but,but nothing just wondering what we're gonna do tomorrow?