.• Purrfectly Brewed! •.

A/N - I'm gonna change the 'you' to 'i' because i think it'll be easier when writing, sorry if i change it again tho in another part.

I wake up to my alarm beeping. "I hate school." I say getting up to stretch. "Does that mean we aren't going?" I jump backwards out of fright. "WAHHH! Chongyun why are you in here?! You scared the hell out of me." "I think your alarm broke, it's already eight forty." He shows me the time on his phone and I look at my alarm clock which says six thirty.

"WHAT WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" I yell running to my closet to get my clothes out. "Well... you looked so peaceful and..." He slowly says as he turns around and covers his eyes so I could change. "OH CUT THE CRAP CHONGYUN, YOU WANTED TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL." I scream as I change, not bothering to tie my tie. I run to my drawers and get my socks out and slip them on as quickly as I can and rush out of the room to get my shoes.

"No! Of course not my dear sister." Chongyun crosses his arms. I stop putting my other shoe on halfway to look at him with a disappointed frown. "Dang you always see through me." He pouts. I roll my eyes and slip my shoe on and grab both of our bags and throw Chongyuns at him. "Let's go! Let's go!" I push him out.

~

Once I finally get to school I check my phone. 'Nine o'clock.' The bell would've already rung. "Oh well I'm already late as it is might as well check my texts." I say to myself. I notice a number I didn't recognise had sent me a message so I decide to look as I walked through the hallways.

xxxxxxx

I'm glad to say you're hired Y/N! You start at 3:30 this afternoon, once you get this text I'll send you your roster.

I silently cheer in my mind. "That sheet I had to fill out was a bit confusing thank the archons I got the job, otherwise I'd have to find some other place." I finally make my way to class and enter. "Sorry I'm late again, my alarm broke." I awkwardly smile as the entire class looked at me. "It's alright, don't let it happen again." The teacher says as she continues talking about whatnot.

I go to my seat next to Scaramouche and sigh. "Your alarm broke? What a shitty excuse." Scaramouche whispers, not looking at me. "It's true, it really did break moron, now shut up I have to put my tie on." I roll my eyes as I grab my tie out of my bag and start to tie it. "Don't call me moron." He looks at me with his signature death glare and kicks my leg interrupting me in the middle of tying my tie. "Don't kick my leg moron!" I kick him back and he kicks mine. This goes on for another minute before the teacher realises it. "Scaramouche and Y/N! Stop kicking each other before I give you both detention."

We both stop kicking each other and look opposite ways. "What a jerk..." I thought. After a while in class I end up getting bored and start to close my eyes. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~

"Y/NNN! Wakie wakie it's block two!" I woke up to Lumine shaking me. "Oh! Thanks for waking me up!" She shakes her head and pulls me out of my chair. "Cmon! we're gonna be late!" Lumine grabs my hand and drags me out the door.

~Time Skip to Lunch~

"I hope we get to go out for PE instead of staying in for health." Venti puts his head on the table. "Why?? PE is sooo tiring, I can't be bothered." I pout. "But the classes are joined together! I get to see you guys!" "You're seeing us right now Venti." Xiao says. "Not the same! Also why are you sitting so far from me?" He crosses his arms, sitting back up. "I wonder why?" Lumine rolls her eyes. "Yeah I really wonder..." Aether laughs.