.•Snow•.

⇝༺☆༻⇜

☀︎︎Saturday☀︎︎9:14am

☀︎︎Saturday☀︎︎
9:14am

I wake up to the feeling of something on my face. I'm still half asleep so I thought it was my pillow but I suddenly realise it's Scaramouche?!

I try to pull away but his arms around my neck strengthens. "Wake up Scaramouche!" I half whisper half yell. It's no use, this dudes a really deep sleeper. "No thank you." His voice was husky as he had just woken up. "Ehh? You were awake?!" "Mhm, let me sleep a little longer." "What if they come in? They'll get the wrong idea!" I try push him off again.

"Fine." He lets go and turns over. This moron I swear. I jump out of the bed and look through the window. Holy shit it was snowing. "Scara! Wake up! It's snowing!" I rush to the door and luckily for me, it opened. I run and open the front door. "Oh my fucking archons it's snowing." I say to myself as I grab a couple of snowballs.

Payback time.

I run to the couch where everyone had fallen asleep and hit Lumine, Childe, Venti and Aether in the face. "FUCK YOU PAYBACK." They immediately jump up. "WHAT THE SHIT!?!" Lumine screams which causes everyone else to wake up. "MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!" Childe wipes the snow. "ITS SNOW?!" Venti screams.

"COME ON GUYS ITS SNOWING!!" I yell and run outside again. Eventually some of the others follow me after getting their coats. As soon as they came out we started throwing snowballs at each other. "Y/N you idiot!" I hear Scaramouche yell at me. I look at him and get a snowball hit in my cheek. I look at Lumine with an angry look and she sticks her tongue out.

I look back at Scaramouche. "Oh my archons you're shivering, can you be any dumber? Here." He takes off his coat and wraps it around me. "What about you?" "I'll be fine I have a hoodie." "You won't be fine when I do this." Before he could react I throw a snowball in his face. He quickly does the same when I start to laugh.

"You finally taken a liking to each other?!" Childe runs over to us. "Had to, you locked us in a room together." Scaramouche rolls his eyes. "Oh yeah!"

⇩NEW POSTS⇩

—⇩NEW POSTS⇩