.• The Day Before the Sleepover •.

A/N
Before I begin, I just want to ask can you guys give me tips on how I can make this look a bit more pretty? I see some fanfics and they look so nice and I just want to make these look pretty for you guys <3 Anyways onto the fanfic!

Scaramouche POV
Thursday, 7:40am

Chestnut jumps up onto my bed and onto my chest, he starts to lick my face which wakes me up. "Chestnut.. stop it..." I rub my eyes and pick the cat up and place him onto my lap. I pat him and he starts to purr. I then stop and put Chestnut on the opposite side of the bed and get up.

I go out of my room and into the kitchen and immediately get hit with the smell of pancakes. I see a pink haired girl in the kitchen and a purple haired one sitting at the kitchen bench. "Morning Kunikuzushi!" The purple haired one says. "Morning Ei." I say as I took the seat one down from her.

"Yaes cooking pancakes, want some?" "No shit and yeah." I reply, rubbing my eye once again. "Kuni, don't talk to your mother like that or you won't get a bite!" Yae stops cooking for a second to give me a frown. "Sorry... I guess." A few minutes later, she gives the both of a plate of pancakes along with grabbing herself one. She takes a seat in the middle of us and starts to eat.

I pour a shitload of maple syrup on my pancakes which caught the eye of Yae. She takes away the syrup and I pout. I get over it in a second and start eating.

—8:00am (estimate)

I finish eating and make my way to my room to put on my uniform. I take out a white collared shirt along with black pants. I leave my shirt untucked and grab my tie. I go out and go to Ei. "Can you tie my tie?" "When are you going to learn to do this..?" "It's too hard!"

—8:30am

I arrive at school and go to my locker to see Childe waiting. I turn around and he chases me. "Hey!!! I know you saw me." "Yeah, I'm trying to avoid you." "Wow. Just wow. ANYWAYS, excited for tomorrow?" It honestly surprises me how quick his mood can change. "Absolutely!" He smiles, which quickly turns into a frown. "Not. I don't get why I have to go." "Because you can't read manga 24/7." I hear Kazuha coming from behind me.

"Jeez I tell you one time I'm reading a manga and you use it against me." I cross my arms. "You know it's true." Signora also comes from behind me. "Why's everyone coming now, the fuck?" "We've been here for ages, just waiting on you." She replies.

"Anyways Scaramouche wanna skip? I have english and I think my teacher has something against gingers." Childe says, giving me puppy eyes. "No, I have math and I'll end up failing if I miss even one class. Shits hard." I say. "Sure it isn't because you have a lady friend~?" Kazuha nudges my shoulder.

I give him (his signature!!) a death glare to which he pouts. "The fuck do you mean?" "Oh just a lil thing Venti told me~" I then remember technology and that look on blondies face. Fuck. "Are you kidding me? I'll kill that short fuck." "You've said fuck in like every sentence. Also aren't you similar heights?" "Shut up." "Don't they call him short? Isn't he taller than them?" Kazuha tilts his head. "I don't know, but it's funny." Childe laughs. "Shut up you're ginger." "Not you too Scaray!!"

I enter the math classroom hoping this class would be normal for once. I swear to god if she annoys me one more time... I take my seat next to her and go on my phone. The teacher seemed to be late so it looked like we had time to do whatever. I decide to go on instagram to see what stupid photos Childe decided to post this time when I come across a familiar faces account.