.•SLEEPOVER•.

⇝༺☆༻⇜

Xiao slams his cards on the table and crosses his arms as he leans on the chair

Xiao slams his cards on the table and crosses his arms as he leans on the chair. "You were so close!" I pat his shoulder and give him a reassuring smile. "Whatever." He rolls his eyes and looks away from me.

"GOOD JOB SCARY!" Childe jumps up and claps. "Too easy, knew I was going to win." His ego is way too high, if I hadn't placed the card with that number he would of lost. Pure luck I say. "So full of yourself." Xiao mumbles.

I wonder why Xiao wanted to win so badly? I mean he hasn't really cared when it was just Lumine, Aether, Venti, him and I, so why now?

"Guys I'm bored now let's go out." Venti suggests. "Y/N we should go to the cafe you wo-" I interrupt Childe by covering his mouth and whispering in his ear. "If you ever mention that again I will have the cats eat you." He quickly nods and I let go of him.

"You have to wash your hand now it's dirty." Scaramouche smirks. "Wonder what he was going to say." Kazuha says. "Anyways let's go out then." Signora says as she pulls her chair in.

We decided to walk since there was too many of us to fit in one car. It was dark out, making it colder than ever. We find a random fancy restaurant and decide to eat there as we were getting sick of the cold. As we get seated I notice how out of place we looked. The other customers were dressed up in fancy clothing and we were in casual clothing.

"This seem expensive, how are we going to pay for this?" I ask Venti. My eyes turn over to Childe when he chuckles and flashes a black card. "Don't you worry girlie." He gives me a wink. Gingers these days.

-

We get our food and it is fancy as hell. (Think abt whatever fancy food you want i'm not creative enough) "Is yours good Aether? Let me try!" Lumine was trying to steal some of Aether's food but he was blocking her face with his hand. I notice Venti was about to do the same with Xiao but he clearly didn't want to cause a scene in such a fancy place, nor did he want to get us kicked out.

I finally finish my food and notice Kazuha resting his head on the table. "Kazuha, you good?" I ask. "Oh shitttt..." "Venti, care to explain?" "He may of gotten my drink, I was wondering why it wasn't doing anything..." He scratches the back of his head. "How did you even manage to get alcohol, you're seventeen?" Signora joins in on the conversation.

"Fake ID." "Oh my god Venti."

Childe had Kazuha on his back, I could hear him muttering "Please don't vomit on me." the whole walk back. As soon as we get to the gate of Venti's house, we hear "BLEUGHH." followed by a high pitched scream. There Childe's back was now covered in the remains of Kazuha's dinner. There was tears forming in his eyes as he stared at the floor.

I mean at least he didn't have to walk the whole way back with it on him? Scaramouche started to laugh uncontrollably. That's something you don't hear everyday.