Chapter 5

_______________________________

Y/N's POV

"Ah!" a frantic male voice yells at the sight of me coming out of the tall grass. Reluctantly, Banda follows suit.

The stranger beckons his friend worriedly. The girl immediately was ready to fight. Defensively, Banda stands in front of me, blocking her from doing me any harm.

"Who are you?" she asks cautiously with her hands in front of her, in case we decide to attack them. It seems she doesn't remember me.

I explain "Four of Clubs, where the bus was the goal. I helped Arisu push the motorcycle. Usagi, was it?"

"Wait.. what?" It took him a few seconds.

"Ah!! Y/N, right?" he exclaims, finally remembering. Usagi nods in agreement.

"I believe you know Chishiya. He played the Jack of Hearts with Banda and I. He told me he was looking for you guys" I state.

„Chishiya?" Arisu's eyes light up, confirming my statement.

"Oh my god, he's alive!" Arisu calls out in relief.

"I told you that you didn't have to worry. Chishiya is intelligent enough, Arisu. So are Kuina and Ann. We'll see them all once all the games are done" Usagi reassures him.

Banda stands quietly next to me and observes their behaviour.

"Arisu, look! The rabbit!" she says pointing at the animal in the distance. In a blink of an eye, Arisu plops down to the floor to catch it. One thud later, he still stays unsuccessful. "So close!"

I decide to help them out and try to catch it with my hands. Unbeknownst to me, I apparently go all out in everything I do. My clothes had gotten filthy from the dirt. Though, that didn't stop me.

"Over there!" Banda shouts.

My head makes a 180 degree turn to face him. "Where?" I eagerly ask.

"Back there!"

I quickly ran to the spot, Banda being right behind me. When I carefully peaked at the place, it was empty.

"Banda, I don't see-" When I turned to him about to cuss him out, his face was millimetres away from mine. "Why do I not get this much attention from you?"

There I stand, completely baffled and overwhelmed. I had to force myself to gulp, in order to get a single word out.

"Do you act this strange with everyone?" A genuine question, which answer I am immensely curious about.

"You tell me. Do you know how much you drive me crazy?" Banda whispers. Unaware of the situation, Usagi and Arisu are on the other side, looking for the rabbit.

„You're one to talk. I don't know wether you're trying to manipulate me, or that's just how you are, but I am going insane with the way you act, talk and look." I emphasise the „I". Both of us were confused, as to what this fight was even about. Are we really mad at each other? Or is it another alien feeling?

These are all questions running through my head that I didn't know the answer to.
What I do know, is that what I did next was appalling to say the least.

Do I regret it? Yes... no. Maybe?

Hold on. Let me ask myself this again.

Do I regret giving in to my urges and kissing Sunato Banda the serial killer?

My mind is about to rip itself out, screaming yes. But my body does not regret a single thing.

Oops?

_______________________________

A/N: I read your suggestions and I will try to write longer chapters in the future. Although, this was already pre-written, so that I always have a chapter to post but I promise that the next one will be longer!!!

Also like genuinely question: what is your opinion on smut?? I'm not really sure where this story is heading yet.

I'm happy with any answer. Thank you in advance.

Edit: WHAT IS BANDA'S FIRST NAME?? I'm confused as to wether it's Banda or Sunato.