Bad feelings.

Luna's car pulls up to my driveway and I step out. "I'll just wait right here. You better not leave me hanging!" Luna says. I nod and walk up to the front door. Knowing it was already unlocked I don't bother pulling out my keys. It is pitch black and cold in my house. I get an overwhelming bad feeling about it. I feel around my wall, not remembering where the light switch is. As I walk around the wall I feel another presence in the room. Eventually i found it. Flicking the lights on I see that everything is normal. No one else was here.

I walk through the house, grabbing some extra clothes and some other stuff. Eventually I arrive to the last part of the house: My bathroom. I go in to make sure everything was in check but noticed something. My razor. Some dried blood still clung to the blades.

Memories flood back to me from last night. I lost my cool and Luna was away. I couldn't help but just...

I crouch down, grabbing my head. "No no no no no.." I mumble under my breath. Tears sprang up into my eyes. I could hear distant vibrating from my phone. I was instantly reminded of the past and stood up. An emotionless look on my face as I reached out towards to razor. "Y/n!" I could hear Luna say from behind me. I was brought out of my trance and was instantly hugged from behind. "L-luna..." I say as tears begin to pour uncontrollably from my eyes. "Shhh.. It's okay. please just don't do it..." She utters. I slowly nod.

"I'll meet you outside, okay? please don't do that again while you're in here.." She says, and before I even get a chance to look at her, she's gone. I sigh and wipe the tears away and take a second to cool down. I think about the encounter and thought of it as pretty weird that she'd just rush away. I shrugged it off.

After a moment I head outside, cheeks slightly red. I double check, making sure I locked the door this time. "Hey! What took you so long? I tried calling you, but you didn't answer. I assumed you had too much in your hands." Luna mutters as I hop in the passenger side. "W-wait... Didn't you come inside and... help me out?" I claimed. Luna starts driving off as she says "No? I stayed put in here assuming you didn't need any help." I then realize; that was not Luna in my house...

A/n: Sorry it's not that long- I wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger hehe.

(405 words)