Kidnapped

I wake up in some dark room with a singular light. That light blinds me as my eyes slowly creep open. I look around, but my vision is still a bit blurry. I try blinking it away. Still blurry, like tears that just won't go away. I look down at my arms and see that they've been tied together by some rope. My sleeves have also been rolled up, and instead of scars and day-old wounds I see what seems to be bandages. My legs and waist were tied down to a chair to insure I stay stuck. Not too tight though.

All of a sudden, a door behind me opens up, and someone walks in, closing it behind them. "Ah, i see you're awake." they say. Their voice kind of bubbly and high pitched, but still low enough to be a man's voice. They walk into my view, and I notice that this is one of the guys Luna was talking about. He was a wanted criminal for something... I zoned out on that part, but she said his name was... Tanner..? 

"You just gonna stare or are you gonna beg for your life?" He asked, now directly in front of me. Fear shoots through me and I can feel my face go paler than it already was. He chuckles at the sight. "I'm kidding! I'm not going to kill you.." He grins. "W-what do you want...?" I ask, stuttering. "Not much." he responds, kind of dodging the question. I feel the urge to shout and ask again, kind of annoyed at his response, but then he starts walking towards me again causing me to feel intimidated. I look down at the ground avoiding eye contact with this psyco, but he softly grabs my chin and tilts my head to look up at him.

"Awh, you're a lot cuter up close.." he murmured, causing a soft pink to spread across my pale face at the very sudden compliment, being extremely obvious. "..I can't wait to taste you" he says almost seductively in my ear.

A mix of fear and flusteredness waves over me. My face goes red and my heart pounds in my chest, almost painfully fast. He chuckles again and moves away from me, walking back out of my view; behind me. "If you're wondering your precious friend is safe and at home. Though she will not remember what happened to you." He explains. "W-what!?" I shout. "What will happen to me then?!" He hums in response, walking back into my view again, like he's pacing around. "Well; I guess you can say whatever I please." He casually speaks, a very slight excited tone in his voice. he turns his back towards me, now just starring at the wall.

"And what may that be?" I say, trying to match his fancy way of speaking, but the fear in my voice just made it sound odd. He turns his head slightly so he can see me. "Instead of explaining how about I just show you." something about the way he said that made me feel uneasy. "N-no thank you" I say looking away from him. "Hmm, you're no fun." He whines, almost like a child.

I look back at my arms and remember the bandages. "Uhm... Tanner, is it?" I ask. He slightly nods and I continue speaking "Uhm okay uh- So why are my arms bandaged up? Just wondering." "Because the cuts and scars worried me." He admits. "Why would you care?" I question. He falls silent. My mind then wanders to what happened at my house. "Were you Luna??" I ask. He tenses up. "God damnit, Y/n..." He speaks, his face now slightly unhappy from his normal grinning face. He turns fully around and walks towards me. "Yes, I was." He admits yet again. "How'd you sound almost exactly like her?" I ask, titling my head slightly. "I have my ways" He grins again. 

He now stands over me, grinning down at me. "Oh jeez..." I say, fear washing over my confidence.  "Why so scared all of a sudden? I'm not gonna hurt you, Y/n... at least... Not in the way you'd expect me too." He chuckles. Clearly, he only said that to scare me, because I have enough reason to believe that he's not gonna hurt me, but for some reason he still scares me. All of a sudden, he bends down and softly kisses my cheek, and I go rosy red again. He pulls a knife out of his back pocket and cuts off the ropes containing me to the chair.

"Stay here or..." He leans forward, pining me to the chair. He then whispers in my ear "...I'll have to punish you~" He seductively says, this time not trying to hide it as much. I just nod, my face turning a darker shade of red. He then goes back to normal and walks out of the room, content with my response.

A/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAA I'm so sorry if it's trashy I wasn't good with coming up with this >Pain<

(821 words)