1

Tartaglia, Famous snezhnayan singer. Makes tons of money by selling his albums all over teyvat. Most of his sales are from snezhnaya, and mondstatd. Occasionally some of his big hits would get across to liyue but overall not much.

Liyue was a far foreign city, it was known for its trade and overall popularity when it came to business. A perfect place to get sales going don't you think? Well the fatui company thinks that. Sending Tartaglia, their most popular idol, to Liyue to promote the company and music.

Monthly, the famous liyue karaoke bar hold special event. This event was the "foreign heart" event, people from all over teyvat sing songs in their own langauge. From what the news said, it's the perfect place to meet new people and multiple famous people go there. The perfect place to stamp your name don't you think?

- Your lovely co worker Signora ;)

——

Of course she would send me such a stupid letter like that. She knows fully how much I hate to travel. I've been to multiple places but liyue is not one. I couldn't help but feel tired when it came time to pack up and leave for another promotional doing. But I can't complain now, I've been in this boat for 5 hours now, 2 more hours left to go before we reach the harbor. I looked at my luggage and sighed.

They told me that I would be staying in a private room Inside northland bank since the company also owned it but that was the least of my worries. I was hungry, tired, and bored. I went out to the dock to stare at the water yet nothing, I figured out to just go back to the room and take a nap.

-

I was woken up by sound of rattling and people talking I stood up to lazily look outside and when I entered outside my eyes were blinded, it took me a while to focus the beautiful harbor Infront of me, such a weird foreign feeling .This harbor must be special since It gave me a boost of serotonin and confidence that this was going to be a good trip.

I walked down of the boat into the dock, I looked around for a bit with a lazy smile on my face. Before somebody greeted me.

"Hello sir, you must be Tartaglia, we have been waiting for your arrival, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Ekatrina I'll bring you to where your staying"

She stuck her hand out so I Nicely greeted her.

"No need to be formal ,comrade"

She gave a soft smile before turning behind and signaling to follow her. I follow her while looking around at the beautiful architecture of liyue, each building made special will a variety of colors. Yet all went by so quick, before stood the big doors of northland bank. It didn't really fit it with the liyue style. Showing lots of snezhnayan style architecture but least of my worries.

"I must also add Tartaglia, the karaoke bar is below us on the right, just keep walking and turn left you won't miss it. It's at 9pm so you have 5 hours to get ready"

"Thanks!"

She silently left as I slowly walked to my room. Nothing special, bathroom, bed , tv, I can survive. I've stayed at worse places when going on tours"

Before everything, I'll need to take a shower, get my clothes ready and eat something.

——

With my hair still wet I sloppily put my clothes on at continued to dry my hair. The food I ordered came already. I settled with a nice traditional liyue dish, bamboo shoot soup. The tastes were so foreign in my mouth but I enjoyed it anyways. I made sure I was fully ready. I was a bit early. Well 3 hours early. I quickly changed into something casual and deciding to take a stroll outside.