5

The sun shown threw the thin curtains of the room, I woke up flickering my eyes, my mind was slightly blurry before I heard soft breathing next to me.

Ah right, I forgot I was sleeping in the same bed as zhongli and that he's next t- he's next me...

I slightly sat up trying to not disturb the person next to me.

Zhongli was in the same position he fell asleep in just closer to me, while on the other hand. I moved much closer to him with one had on his waist.

I tried to remove my hand but zhongli moved slightly almost waking up so I quickly took my hand back, I didn't want to wake him up, it was 5am and he said he woke up early yesterday so it would be good for him to have some rest. I sighed and laid back down with my hand still on his waist.

I got my phone out and scrolled through my message sighing, the time I was sleeping scaramouch texted me. He's probably going to beat my ass next time I see him. I put the phone down ignoring all other notifications and stuff on my phone.

I felt zhongli moving next to me before he flickered his eyes open and tried to sit up, will he was sitting up I quickly got my and off his waist hoping he wouldn't notice the sudden action.

He yawned before rubbing his eyes and looking at me all tired, even with makeup of and his sleepy puffy face he still looked so beautiful

"Morning!" I said getting out of bed.

"Good morning" zhongli replied with his morning voice.

I started getting out some clothes to give to zhongli, since we were leaving I looked at some of my more 'formal clothes' I needed up just picking up a tan colored collard shirt and some gray jeans. I gave them to zhongli before picking out my own clothes.

He went to the bathroom to change while I quickly changed in the room. I was still thinking about how we woke up but I brushed it off and got changed.

Zhongli left the bathroom giving me his sleeping clothes.

"Where should we go for breakfast?" I asked

"Mhm anywhere I don't mind" he replied in a soft tone

"Yesterday I went to this cafe right outside northland perhaps we should just go there" I pointed out the window since you can see the cafe from their.

He nodded putting on his shoes. I got my stuff ready and was getting ready.

-

We left the bank and quickly made our way to the cafe without anybody recognizing us. I laughed and pointed poster which had zhongli on it. He sighed slightly embarrassed but walked in the cafe.

I followed behind, since it was really early nobody was really here so we ordered.

"Uhh a vanilla mocha and a coffee, we would also like strawberry shortcake and dango" I said looking at the menu.

The cashier nodded.

We took a seat and sighed

Zhongli hummed a bit before speaking " this is an Inazuman cafe, I Remember doing a photo shoot for it a while ago near I think November"

I nodded just admiring him before standing up to get out food. I sat down giving Him his coffee.

"Oh" zhongli said looking at his phone.

"What is it?" I asked him in confusion.

Zhongli passed over his phone to show me the screen.