2

After some more talking with the very pretty boy the time for snezhnaya singer to get up the stage, since Tartaglia, one of the most popular singers in teyvat, it's sure he will be first. But as they continue their lovely talk, a small boy with dark blue and teal hair appeared behind the pretty boy, and he looked mad.

"Ah, hello Xiao, I thought you would have been taking to venti, I'm just talking wit-"

Before he could finish what he was saying Xiao graved the males hand and pulled him of the hair and perhaps gave me the coldest stare possible.

"I deeply apologize! It seems I have to do something, I promise we will be able to talk some other time"

The pretty brunette said as being pulled away by the the small greened hair boy. Ah he's so pretty, gone like that, Yeesh. Atleast I got his number, on the bright side I'll be able to text him.

I continued to follow to look at them walking away, it seemed that they were going outside the karaoke bar, what's the point in performing if he isn't going to be here to watch me?

Whatever Signora sent me here to do something I guess I'll do it then leave.

The speaks loudly said with a cheery voice

"First on stage! Greatest snezhnaya singer! Welcome Tartaglia!"

I got up on the stage with a bright smile. I held the mic and gave a look around the room to see if I could spot the pretty boy, never even got his name. All there was, was lot of people some smoke machines creating and fog like cover over the cloud and his music starting on the speakers. What's the point of the karaoke bar if I'm just playing my own music, it's a special, event overall.

I sighed and got the mic up to my lips and slowly began opening my mouth as I let the music overtake my body.

__________________________

" pretty boy" POV

"Why would you just pull me like, I was having a normal conversation with a nice gentleman and you simple snatched me, I made such a bad impression there"

"Aish, you shouldn't trust strangers so much"

"Its not like I gave him my address it's a friendly chatter!"

"Listen Zhongli, you don't know what his intentions could be, it's obvious he's madly in love with you, for all we know he could've drugged your drink"

"Xiao I appreciate you trying to be a good friend and care for me but there is truly no need to be so overprotective"

Xiao sighed and and looked at disappointedly, he's always been like this ever since we have been childhood friends at the age of 4 and 5 nothing has really changed. I appreciate what he's doing and I know he's only doing it because of past relationships, but I feel like at this point our relationship is I'm his Child and he's the bossy overprotective mother.

I sighed, Xiao opened the door to reveal the loud music and singing, I quickly glanced around and saw the boy I was talking to earlier get of the stage, wow perfect timing now I missed his singing. I really owe him. I made my way to the back of the stage where the rest of the employees were.

__________________

Tartaglias POV

There's not much to do now, I performed and got a boys number, my only thought was to spend the rest of the day at the bar.

As I made my way over there I saw 2 boys stinting there taking some drinks. One was tall and had blue hair and the other also had blue hair slowly turning into a teal and green, very short. I made my way over to the bar before the blue haired boy waved at me.