Jack of Hearts //Banda x reader

Note: it takes place after the Jack of hearts is revealed, and you will be replacing Yaba. And you and Banda are already together.

requested by:  

Y/n's POV

I walked down the stairs of the prison getting ready to reveal myself. and when i did, the Jack of hearts looked shocked that i was alive. 

*The jack of hearts really thought he could kill me off so easily? What a joke* I thought, smirking. "Why do you look so surprised?" I asked, taunting him. Chishiya and banda then went on and explained our plan, but I wasn't really listening, i was just thinking about how much fun i would have torturing him (dark, ik), i was suddenly broken out of thought, when Banda suddenly stepped forward and whispered "it's time, y/n." he whispered to me. Oh, how fun would this be...

We both slowly walked towards the jack of hearts and cornered him into a cell. I walked in first, and banda walked in after me, and i think he hit his head, because i heard him silently giggling. I whispered "you okay, love?" (i internally cringed writing that) he nodded, and said "I sadly can't kill you, but i will have fun torturing you" he said, while staring at the switch blade in his hand (what was it that he was holding??) We both then menacingly walk towards him, and that is when we heard him scream. "Your scream is like music to my ears" i said, while creepily smiling at him. "tell us what you know about the borderlands." i said. Banda then stepped towards him with the blade in hand, and slowly lowered the blade onto his skin. The jack of hearts then let out blood-curdling scream. I'll let you imagine the rest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, i had no idea where this was going. I had a plot in mind, but this ended up going in so many different directions, so i had to cut this short.