Who Is He? // Kyuma x GN! reader

A/N: someone asked for this, i forgot who tho, but someone did and i didn't know what to call it so i just did whatever this is. i kind of held off on doing kyuma because i don't really know how to write him, but i'll try. also we're gonna just pretend Kyuma and the others somehow lived and it's inspired by the song 'Who is she?'

plot: You met Kyuma in the borderlands where you both develop feelings for each other and start dating. When all the games are complete, you were both given the option to either stay or leave. you both chose leave, not knowing you would forget each other.

 Type: angst..maybe? idk(kyuma may be OOC, bc he probably would've stayed, but i needed a plot, sooo)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I woke up in the hospital and heard the news say something like 'meteor hits shibuya' and 'most survivors dead' or something like that, but i wasn't really paying attention. I was more focused on the person in my room, who turned out to be a nurse. She asked if i was okay and i said yes, i then asked her if i could walk around for a bit. she said yes, and gave me a crutch saying it would help me walk better. I took it and thanked her.

I got up and began walking around the hospital. I was walking around when i suddenly saw a vending machine. I had a few extra coins to spare, so i decided to use them. I walked up to the machine and put my coins in going for a water and some cookies. When they were given to me, i noticed how the machine gave me an extra water. i picked them both, got my change back, and began thinking on what to do with the extra water, i kept wandering around, when i saw a guy that looked familiar. he had black (or dark brown?) straight hair with bangs. he looked as if i had seen him before, which i probably did. 

i walked up to him, and offered the extra water. i held my hand out and said "the vending machine gave me an extra water, you want it?" he looked at it, before turning to me and grabbing it. "thanks. i'm kyuma" he said. 

*kyuma sounds familiar...where have i seen him from?* i thought. "no problem. i'm y/n. have i seen you before?" i asked. he looked stunned for a split second, before saying "no, i don't think so" "mmh, you look like i've seen you before" i said

i started thinking when it hit me. "Oh, i know! your from the band. Osmosis, right? i went to one of your concerts." i said, finally remembering where i've seen him from. He looked almost at a loss for words, before saying "uh, yeah. i hoped you enjoyed whatever concert you went to by the way" he said, almost sounding like he didn't know how to respond. Almost.

"yeah, i did. it was really cool" i said, smiling. He looked at me, before putting on a smile. it was small, but still visible. "hey, are you okay?" i asked, seeing as he was also caught in the explosion." he looked at me, slightly stunned before saying "oh yeah, are you okay? your leg looks pretty bad" he said, looking at my leg . in which i will admit, my leg  did look messed up. my leg was covered with a bandage, and if you looked close enough, you can see blood starting to seep through it. 

"yeah, it's not that bad. this is nothing" i said, shrugging it off. "but i did hear that all of our hearts stopped. and apparently we were between the border of death." i added

"oh yeah, i heard. it sounds unbelievable" he said. "yeah, hey. you wanna go on a little walk?" i proposed. he nodded, and slowly got up, being careful not to hurt himself even more. 

-------------------Time Skip----------------------------------------------------

We were walking around when a nurse suddenly called Kyuma, telling him he was needed. he nodded his head, and waved at me, before walking off. I waved back, and began walking back to my room.

 *he looks like someone i know, and not from the concert. but where*

i thought, walking back to my room. when i got there, i laid down and began thinking about where i could've seen Kyuma from. i know i'm probably overthinking this, but i know i've seen him somewhere, besides the concert. I began drifting off to sleep, while thinking

*Who is he?*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back,, and idk how to write kyuma, so i'm sorry if this is bad, but i wanted to get something out for you guys. also i had a dream that nct was in alice in borderland season 3...there is no season 3. idk why but something in my brain kept saying "nct is gonna be in season 3 of aib" knowing damn well there will never be a season 3. my brain kept thinking this for months...also they were in between the border of life and death, hence the borderlands...i feel so dumb. ALSO the others won't remember Tatta's sacrifice...