You aren't alone// aguni x reader

note: you will be replacing Heiya in this, and Aguni may be a little OOC

Plot: Aguni found you injured, and since then you've be working together.

Requested by: ILoveMiddleAdgedMen

Type: angst with a little fluff

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

it's been a few weeks since you and aguni have been working together, and you are currently working together to try and take down the King of Spades. me and aguni was walking around the forest, trying to hunt down the King of Spades, because we heard him hear. We were walking around, when i suddenly saw a boy who looked worse than death. "should we take him?" i asked aguni. he thought for a moment before saying yes. "but won't he slow us down?" i asked. he shook his head. "okay" i said before grabbing the boy.

-------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------

it was nighttime, and the boy still hadn't woken up. I was getting impatient, and was close to waking him up myself, when i suddenly saw movement coming from him. I looked and lo and behold, he was awake. "oh, look who finally woke up" i said, stepping closer to him. "Where am I?" he asked, "you're with us. You're lucky we didn't leave you, you're holding our plan down, so he's kinda upset" "who's "he"?" he asked. "you should go thank him, he's there." i said pointing at where aguni was. the boy slowly got up, and walked towards where i was pointing. A few minutes later, i heard them talking as if they knew each other *so they know each other?* i thought

i walked to where they were, and aguni was the first to notice me. "this is y/n, they work with me" he said. The boy nodded, before turning to me, and introduced himself as arisu. i nodded back, acknowledging him. aguni then said how he would help us catch the King of Spades, with the boy refusing multiple times, but in the end he agreed. 

---------------------Time Skip---------------------------------------------

I woke up and immediately wondered where aguni was. "AGUNI??" i began shouting out for him. when i found him, he seemed to be delirious and was talking to someone that wasn't there. "AGUNI" i shouted, running up to him. he seemed to snap out of his delirious state when he saw me. "Are you okay?" i asked, he didn't respond. Instead of getting mad, i just hugged him, and said "its okay" over and over again. he hugged me back, silently crying.  *i need to find out what he went through for him to be like this* i thought.

-----------------Time Skip again----------------------------------------

I was laying on the ground bleeding and in pain, when suddenly *Aguni! I need to know if he's okay!* I thought, i began using my arm to drag me to wherever aguni may be, i was in pain and was crying. but i only had aguni on my mind. When i found him, I saw him beginning to reach out to me, and when i was close enough to him, i began hugging him while crying, and i felt him hug me back. 

*you're not alone, aguni. remember that*

That was my last thought, before i died...Or so i thought

i woke up in a hospital.

I began wandering around, when i suddenly saw someone who looked familiar. i was then broken out of thought by a nurse walking out of the room, and saying if i knew him. "no, i don't think i do, but he seems to be fighting to stay alive." i said, the nurse nodded "he is, he's a fighter" the nurse said. i nodded before walking away. 

*just where do i know you from?*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked that, and i'm not gonna lie, this was rushed. and i had a lot of different plots in mind, but ultimately decided to use the hospital plot.