Hello Little Ones

February 7, 2039, Seonghwa's View

It was the dreamscope something was new all my personalities were walking  in defeat. "Guys what happened" "Oh Seonghwa hi," Xian says  "Well you see two little guys with brown hair and blue eyes were there sitting they were crying a bit," Aloria says "We had them point at the animals collection and we created animal plushies for them" Xian says "But I think they're waiting for something else" "It's me" "Omo that means you're seeing your kids the ones that are you're in your belly It's them omo omo that means once they're born they'll grow into the boys you see now" "Thank you guys for your help your efforts were not wasted" I waved goodbye to them and walked on there the two boys were. "Hello little ones" They both looked up and stared in awe at me. "I'm your mother did you know that?" They both got up and ran towards me "You guys might not believe me but what you're a part of is the future you guys aren't visible to anyone just yet" "How come Mom?" "Mhm" "Well you see in the present you two are currently smaller forms in my stomach it's not time for you guys to appear into the world" "Ohhhh I think I get it what about you Bro?" "I think I can understand but Mom what is here?" "Those people were kind but we didn't ask them" "Well this is my dreamscope it's the place I can go to should I choose not to dream and only my personalities exist  in this realm but you boys exist here because there's not a spot in my heart created for you just yet" "Because in present we're not fully there yet"

"Exactly" "Mom" "Yeah" "Will it be rough when we actually see you?" "No, because you'll be smaller than what you are now but you'll smile happily once you open your eyes and see me and your dad too" "I knew it that was Dad's voice we kept hearing" "Oh" "We heard a male voice keep telling us to go easy on the kicking" "Hahaha yes that was your dad's voice" The lights go on and off they held onto me. "You'll be safe little ones that's the sign saying I'll wake up in the present time" "Mom" "Yeah" "We don't  know whose the bigger one" "In time you will but since you're brothers I want you both to protect each other until the day you guys are born in the present time" "We will Mom" I hugged them both gently "Goodbye, for now, little ones"