Haeiya Escaped The Room Of Relics

Hongjoong's View July 26, 2040

"What the heck was that?!" "Incoming vehicle!" "They stopped right in front of King Hongjong oh they're taking off their...Queen Juila?!" I managed to get some sort of strength back in me. "Here you dumb music nerd" "Oh whoa fresh baked too thank you" I took the small bag and ate one of the cookies that were in it. "I owe you Lucifer" "Not my doing I'm just the delivery person and also the only sole person you need help from" I stood up and looked right into his eyes. 

"The only sole person?" I say  "Haeiyia escaped The Room of Relics" "And what would she be Lucifer?" I ask "She's a tiger  a strong one at that she has 3 of the four elementals under her belt she has the power to teleport anywhere she thinks of and she also can turn invisible the only thing that would give her away is if another Cheino tiger finds her pathing or if a magical officer or mage that level 10 and above uses a map and cast a spell" "And let me guess since you're chief of magic that means you can track her" "That too but..." "Whoa," A tiger that was grey and blue had a skull symbol and the moon on them their eyes were also blue and black with the moon in them. Their ears were both grey and blue as well as the moon on each of their ears. "I'm also like Haeiyia" "Whoa that's Queen Juila?!" "I'm the strongest of twelve existing cheino tigers because I've got control of all the four elements" "Whoa" "Wow so you really are practically the sole person to help me" "Indeed but are you even okay?" "What do you mean" "I was told by numerous people that you've been running around being a hero and taking bullets" "Oh that um you know just king things" "Try to stay alive especially since everyone knows it's unordinary when you die instead of me" "Lucifer" "What?" I touched one of his ears he started purring "Hhahaha you're for sure Lucifer" "Shut up" "Guys?!" "Did I miss something?" "What?" "Tiger" "Oh it's Queen Juila" "Oh cool wait what" "Yeah apparently Queen Juila like one of twelve magical tigers that are still alive" "Oh whoa"