A Crack From Hell Appeared

Hongjoong's View June 28, 2040

"You seem scarier than before" "Oh right um...so apparently I still have powers from when I was still King of Hell" "Okay" "I still have the power to eat lower rank demons" "Oh damm no wonder you seem scarier than before" "Hahhaha our kids said the same thing oh wait for a second that means I might be no longer at the bottom of the evil chart" "Oh damm if you're at the top that means you given up the throne of hell to your son was useless" "Shut up you dumb music nerd of a husband!" 

"That doesn't make sense though" "It does" We all turned around and looked at the person.

"If there is even a tiny crack between our world and the realm of evil they can easily move into our world easily" "Oh gosh Seonghwa" "Hey" "Your sword is glowing" "Yeah a ghost shadow is around someone needs to find Chinghae tell him that he has ...

"If there is even a tiny crack between our world and the realm of evil they can easily move into our world easily" "Oh gosh Seonghwa" "Hey" "Your sword is glowing" "Yeah a ghost shadow is around someone needs to find Chinghae tell him that he has to repair the gateways of Hell on his side" "You can't do it he's our son" "Chinghae is now The King of Hell" Everyone gasped Seonghwa sighed but gripped onto his sword. "I can do only my part as a demon curser to end them all" "Says the one with eleven tails" "Look you silly dumb fools it's not my fault that I get to keep what rightfully belongs to me you just be glad that I'm even am able to put up with your light antics" "Oh damm" "Oh Mingi?" "Help me" "What" "I'm human now" "What" Mingi hides Seonghwa and I. Seonghwa touches Mingi's head gaps. "Hon he's telling the truth" "What" "Then how did he get here" Mingi revealed the necklace he was wearing everyone gasped. "That's the dark magic necklace" "It's the one I gave you," Seonghwa says softly "Chinghae this isn't good  at all either something that powerful sapped you of your magic or you broke the rules of the higher gods, and got your power permanently taken from you" "Oh no" 

"Lucien your sword is still glowing" "What if the demon that is somehow around is one that has taken Mingi's powers" "No!" "Queen Juila" "I forbid any of you from doing anything further let me track them down" "Queen Juila"  Seonghwa then runs out of Crestmore "Well that just happened," Chinghae says "Now what do we do Dad?"