chapter six

Please make sure to vote and comment :)

Davina POV:

It was an hour and half later. I just finished Chemistry class and now it was time for PE. PE in A levels is very different than GCSE PE. To be honest I don't even know why I took it. It's too late to change it now but these past two months we haven't been doing much. Just essays, assignments at the moment. However our teacher told us that we will be doing something important for the next few weeks and I wonder what it is.

Me, Sofia go into the Girls changing rooms and get changed as for the boys they do the same but obviously in the boys changing rooms. Our and theirs changing rooms were across the other side of the school for some reason. The school is just built like that I guess.

We get changed and our teacher told us to meet us in the hall which had a stage and everything. It was a massive hall. We usually don't go to halls and do our work which was strange but I guess it's the important thing that's going to be happening in a few weeks time.

"Why are we going to the hall for?" I ask Sofia as I faced towards her.

"I have no idea." Sofia says as she has a confused look on her face.

We continue walking to hall until we see something as we were about to enter in. The boys were there. Like I mean all of them who are in the PE Class. They were all there. I turned around and looked at Sofia with a very confused look on my face.

"We're in the right hall right?" I ask Sofia as I look around the hall.

"Yeah we are." Sofia says as she walks inside the hall.

Ryan sees us and he heads over towards us and says, "Hey, you guys are here too."

"Yeah but we don't exactly know why." I said.

"Neither do we." He said as he lifts his shoulders up. We all continue to talk about a few things until the one and only, monster shows up.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" He asks as he walks towards us.

"We have no idea." Sofia says.

"Oh that's great. We don't know either." He says I guess in a. sarcastic way.

"Like we didn't know that already." I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asks me as he raises one of his eyebrows up.

"Um nothing." I said as he just continues to roll his eyes at me and I did the same thing back at him. Sofia, Ryan and Aaron continued on talking about somethings. I just listened to them since I didn't really know what exactly was going on until our PE teacher shouts, "Everyone listen up."

"Alright so as you have probably seen we are all together right now and you're probably wondering why. The school has decided to do a school ball which is very unusual since we don't usually do that but it's first time we are. This poster you can see on the screen above tells you everything. Just take a second to read it." Our teacher says.

I look up to the tv that were there and there was the invitation. It says, "Please join the school's ball on 19th December at seven o'clock for dancing, party and celebrations."

Well that was very well written I guess. I thought to myself.

"Alright as you can see its on this date and we only have a month and half to prepare. We have been told that this dance that will be happening will be presented by this group so that's why we are here in this hall. You're going to be working in pairs, so please choose your partners. It has to be a boy and girl, so please choose quickly." Our teachers said.