One

Eren was talking to his best friend and one of his childhood friend, Hana from Hange's squad, Hana is also best friends with Erwin as well and shy around Levi, but that's because he is a bit intimidating.

Eren said, "so who's your crush?". " Sasha, you?", Hana Saud. Mikasa said, "it's obviously Captain and Commander~". Armin chuckled. Eren blushed and said, "shut up". Mikasa said, " You have a crush on Jean, Armin". "you have a crush on Annie". The four just bickered about their crushes. Bertholdt said, " what are they bickering about?". Connie said, "their crushes... It's honestly funny to watch". Hana said, " you literally look at Annie 24/7, Mikasa". Annie blushed. Mikasa said, "Oh fuck you Hana". " Fuck you too", Hana said.

Eren and them sat down to eat, talking about whatever. Levi said, "After dinner, head to your rooms, no training tomorrow, so you have a free day". Everyone said, " yes captain/Heichou". Hange said, "Let's play truth or dare pleeeassseee Levi and Erwin!!~". "Fine by me", Erwin said. Eren was staring at Levi and Erwin and thought, 'I wonder if they are good kissers~ or rough in bed- wait, what the fuck am I thinking'.

Hange said, " Yesss". Hana hugged Erwin and said, "thanks Erwin!!". Erwin head pats her and smiled, " no problem Hana". Eren blushed hard as he saw Erwin and Levi looking at him. Hange said, "wanna join us". " N-", Levi was about to say until Erwin said, "Sure".

Hange said, " Me first". Everyone agreed. Hange said, "Moblit Truth or Dare?". " Dare", Moblit said. Hange said, "Kiss your crush". Moblit blushed and kissed Hange and soon looked away. Hange blushed and said, " Awww I love you to Moblit". Eren said, "Mom... You are at it again". " oh- wait mom?". Eren blushed from embarrassment and said, "Wait- I am so sorry!! I meant Hange-san". Mikasa said, " do you see Hange as a... Mom figure Eren?". Eren said, "Uhh let's just play".

After a couple rounds, Hana said, " Eren truth or dare?".

"Dare"

TBC