Fourteen

Week 13

Eren was all over the place... Still experiencing earlier symptoms like Mood swings, cravings, dizziness, morning sickness, sore breasts and more. Eren said, "Babe...can I have rice". " just plain rice?", Levi said. Eren nodded and smiled softly, "thanks Levi~". Erwin said, " Hey baby boy~". "Love me!!", Eren said, clinging to Erwin. Erwin chuckled and kissed him, "better?". Eren nodded.

Eren was kissing Erwin in his office. Erwin said, "Darling...". " yes?", Eren said. Erwin said, "no offence honey... I love you, but I have work". Eren said, "mmph...". Erwin said, "don't pout love". Eren said,"Work that!! Work this!! It's bullshit!!". This was normal for Erwin and Levi... Eren sighed and said, " sorry honey... I know that you have work... And I am not helping with my mood swings...". Erwin wipes his tears and said, "Don't cry darling... It's fine".

Week 14

Eren was training before feeling his nose drip down blood and groans. Jean said,"Yeager, you okay?". Eren grabbed a handkerchief and wipes his nose and said, "My nose bleeds when I get stress and my pregnancy doesn't help". "Eren looked out", Mikasa said. Eren moved quickly and grabbed the handle of the switchblade and threw it back at the user which was Reiner. Hana laughed and said, "good job Eren".

Week 15

Eren was in his room, cuddling Erwin as Levi was asleep by Erwin. Erwin was reading a paper from the last meeting which was yesterday. Eren stirred awake and said, " Honey...". "Yes darling", Erwin said. " Can I have a steamed potato...". Erwin said, "of course darling". Erwin got up as Eren was closer to Levi. Levi holds Eren close to him and said, "baby boy... What's wrong?". "Just need my Levi", Eren said. Levi smiled softly and kissed his forehead. Erwin came back and chuckled. Eren said, "Potato?". Erwin said, " Sasha ate them all...". Eren groaned and laid back down.

Week 16

Eren was dealing with a headache as he laid down. Levi said, "Eren... Babe... You okay?". " Just pregnancy headaches", Eren said. Levi and Erwin both cuddled him and kissed his forehead and Levi said, "sorry baby boy". Eren clinged to Erwin and said, "Mhm...my head really hurts". Erwin said, "need pain killers?". Eren took Tylenol after Erwin handed him them.

Week 17

Eren couldn't sleep much anymore and looked exhausted. Mikasa hugged Eren and said, "Eren...you look so exhausted". Levi hugged Eren and said, " Do you need to rest more darling?". Eren nodded and hugged Levi back. Levi picked up Eren bridal style and carried him to the room. Armin was in the corner, still single and was crying a bit. Jean said, "Armin you okay?". " I am still single and lonely... Now I want kids!!!". Everyone looked at Armin and Mikasa said, "sorry honey, I feel you as well". Annie made a 'tch' sound and kissed Mikasa. Armin sulked in the corner and said, " Not anymore ". Hana patted Armin and said, "it's okay". Jean groaned softly and kissed Armin. Armin blushed. Jean said, " Sorry...". Armin said, "I- it's fine...".

Eren couldn't sleep much as he said, " But Levi!! I ain't tired". "you look worn out sweetie", Erwin said. Eren nodded and slowly falls asleep. 

Week 18

Eren said, " Mhm... My entire stomach and breast hurts...". Levi massage his stomach and said, "calm down... It's okay". Eren was uncomfortable a bit and moved a bit. Levi let's him get comfortable and rubs where the pain was at mostly. Eren was falling asleep a bit. Levi continued massaging the pain away for Eren. Eren said,"Mhm~". Eren soon fell asleep which was adorable but he did look restless.

Week 19 - 27

Eren was dealing with everything all a once... The pain in his breasts, back, stomach, feet and hands being swollen, headaches, and more. He was just in constant pain and it was a bitch. He was also a bitch as well with his constant mood swings like one second he is fine, next he is feeling negative emotions or a positive emotion.

" Baby boy", Levi said. Eren said, "yes?". "Are you okay?", Erwin said. Eren nods and said, " yeah, I am hungry though". "We have to go shopping... I will see what Hange and the others can buy", Levi said. Eren nodded and said, " Okay... Please hurry ". Erwin left to see what they have for Eren to eat. There was some meat and rice... Eren's favorite. Erwin cooked that.

After the shopping was done, Eren was asleep as he was sitting on Levi's lap, who was working.

That was the second trimester.... Only one more to go....

TBC