Nine

Eren was cooking until everything went black. He was hit by a metal bat. A voice said, "here's a lesson for touching what's mine". Eren was dragged somewhere in the basement...

Eren woke up and was chained up... Only to see her..

Awhile later, Hana said, " Jean have you seen Eren?". "no, did you ask Mikasa or someone else", Jean said. Hana was worried and said, " I will ask Erwin". Hana went to Erwin and said, "Erwin have you seen Eren, I can't find him". Erwin said, " what?". "Yeah, I looked everywhere... Even the dungeon...". Levi said, " What happened?". Erwin said, "Eren's missing". " what?", Levi said.

They began looking for weeks... But no luck.

Meanwhile with Eren, Eren was bruised and cut up. Eren was dead inside as SHE torture him badly. Eren was cut across his cheek. Eren said, "they will find me...Dina". " It's been weeks... ", Dina said. Eren was looking at her, pissed off. Dina said," Now I will ask again... Stay away from Erwin and Levi". "no...", Eren said.

A month later, Erwin and Levi was worried as Dina would try to replace Eren. Hana noticed how she had blood on her hand and was confused...

Later at night, Hana decided to follow Hana.... Hana looked over a corner and saw Dina beating up Eren, who is unconscious and conscious constantly... Hana ran away and knocked on Erwin's door. Erwin open the door and said, " Hana". "grab the others... Please", Hana said. Erwin nodded and got everyone up. Hana said, " follow me...".  Ai said, "where is Dina?". Hana was silent and said, " I found a secret room in the dungeon...". Levi said, "what? That place is probably filthy...". Hana said, " please...".

They follow Hana and turned the corner to see what Hana saw. Dina said, "give up?". " never... Erwin and Levi are still mine... They are still finding me", Eren said. Dina draw her blade and pointed the blade near where is heart is located. Dina was tackled by Levi. Eren was shocked and teared up, "Levi!!". Dina was silent and shocked. Erwin cuffed Dina and said, "you are arrested for... Kidnapping, Abuse and Neglect, and Hurting another Comrade...".

Hana was hugged Eren. Eren said, " mind freeing me...". Hana and Mikasa did so. Dina said, "You followed me Hana!!". " I never trusted you  so I followed you".

Eren was resting in the infirmary. Hange said, "He is just resting and okay". " Those beatings looked really bad", Ai said hugging Hange. Hange hugged her back. Levi touched Eren's cheek and kissed his forehead. Erwin held Levi's waist and said, "it's okay". " I am not a baby Erwin", Levi said with a growl. Erwin said, "but you are worried". Levi turned silent and said, " of course I am...". Erwin kissed Levi's forehead. Eren stirred awake and sat up. Levi said, "Hey brat". " Levi? What happened... Where is Dina...", Eren said. Erwin said, "Don't worry about that honey... She's been taken care of... In jail". Eren nodded. Levi touched his cheek. Eren leaned in his touch. Levi kissed him and said, " fucking missing for a month". Erwin said, "at least we found him". Hana elbowed Erwin with a glare. Erwin chuckled and said, " Hana here found you". Eren hugged Hana and tears up. Mikasa said, "Eren...". Eren was hugged by Mikasa and Armin. Eren said, " Hey I am okay...". "missing for a month...", Mikasa said, crying. Armin teared up and said, " For a month... We never heard or saw you...". Eren was silent. The four were silent besides the crying from Hana...and Mikasa. Levi and Erwin were watching. Levi said, "okay our turn to hug the boyfriend". Hana did so and Mikasa and Armin got off and left.

Erwin and Levi cuddled Eren...

TBC