Eight

Eren said, "Should I really being doing this bet Hana?". " I won you lost", Hana said. Eren was forced to try and seduce Erwin and Levi for a week by wearing different outfits...

Day 1

Eren was shoved in the cafeteria by Hana. Eren yelled, "Hana!? The fuck!!". Everyone looked at them, Hana laughed and said, "You lost the bet". Eren said, " I hate you". Jean laughed and said, "good job Hana". " Shut it horse face", Eren said. Hana laughed.

Eren thought, 'worse day ever... I almost tripped over these heels'.

Day 2

Eren groaned and got down stairs and said, "Hana!!". " Yes- bahahahaha". Eren said, "this is where I am a goner!! For the fourthteen hundred time or something like that...". Everyone saw him and blushed. Eren said, " just don't ". Levi said, " Damn baby boy~". "shut up or I will lose this bet", Eren said, pointing at himself. Levi said, " Oh?". Hana said, "he has to try to not get you guys to fuck him". Erwin said, " it's not working". Hana laughed.

Eren thought, 'I thought I was dead...'.

Day 3

Eren was blushing and said, "Levi needs his tea and Erwin needs his coffee". Hana said, "good luck".  Eren knocked on the door and said, " Erwin your coffee". "come in". Eren did and said, " Coffee Dancho". Erwin looked up and blushed hard. Erwin said, "Thank you". Eren left as he went to Levi's office.

Eren was walking with Hana, Mikasa and Armin and was talking about the bet and how bad it is... Hana laughed and said, "hey at least they held back for today and maybe  for the rest of week". "I bet they got a boner...", Eren said.

Later, Eren thought, 'I survived just 4 more days...'.

Day 4

Eren said, "this is going from bad to worse by the day...". Eren entered the meeting room and sat by Petra. Petra said, " lost a bet, so you two made another bet?". "Yep", Eren said. Oluo laughed soon biting his tongue. Eren tried not to laugh. Eren saw Levi and Erwin and thought, 'Fuck!!!'. Petra laughed, " You are screwed". "I know... And this is Day 4...i only have 3 more days", Eren said. Eren was stared at by Levi who touched his shoulder and whispered, 'Be a good boy and lose the bet huh?'. Eren blushed and smacked Levi's hand off and pouts. Levi chuckled and sat down. Eren said, " I wish to die...". "no", Everyone said. Eren groaned and sat back, sinking in his chair. Jean laughed and said, " Hey Yeager!! You have your skirt showing!!". Eren blushed and threw a blade at Jean and yelled, "Shut Up!!".

At Lunch, Eren was sulking. Hana said, " Ready to admit defeat ". "No... Cause I haven't done anything today", Eren said. Jean said, "besides your skirt showing the belts around your thigh". " I hope you die", Eren said. Jean chuckled. Levi said,"Hey baby boy". "Hey Erwin, how does Eren look today?? ", Hana asked. Erwin said, "great". Eren rolled his eyes. Levi said, "roll your eyes again... You know what happens brat". Eren blushed and looked away with a 'tch'.

Later, 'To close', Eren said.

Day 5

Eren was done at this point and sighed. He went to the cafeteria. Armin said, " Sailor boy~". Eren laughed than stopped with a serious face. Sasha said, "what you look cute". " Yes because Levi likes to look under my skirts", Eren said. Levi held his waist and kissed his forehead, "but you don't complain~". Eren walked away, blushing. Levi chuckled. Erwin just laughed and was assumed. Hana said, " Hah Captain is a pervert!! You owe me $50 Hange". Ai blushed and said, "H-Hange". Hange said, "Hey Ai". Moblit looked at Ai and winked at her. Ai was blushing and was hugged by Hange. Eren laughed and said, " Ai~". "Shut up... ", Ai said, flustered. Hange blushed and kissed Ali's forehead.

After that was over with, Ai was dating Moblit and Hange....

Later, Eren said, " Hana, 2 more days and I win the bet". Hana said, "Oh fuck you...". Eren laughed.

Day 6

Eren was dressed like this and felt weird about it, but sighed

Eren was dressed like this and felt weird about it, but sighed. He left and said, "Levi... Your tea is ready". "come in", Levi said. Eren did so and saw Erwin and Levi making out. Eren was flushed and looked away and said, " m-my apologies Heichou and Dancho. Eren set the tea down and left. He hear a deep chuckle and said, "Damn it". Eren left to the cafeteria.

Eren laughed softly as Sasha and Hana argued over the last potato... Eren saw Levi and Erwin and blushed as they went towards him. Hana said, "you good Eren". " Yep", Eren said. Levi kissed his forehead and whispers, "good kitty~". Eren rolled his eyes and said, " Love you to Levi". Levi chuckled lowly. Eren thought, 'Oh fuck... That was hot'. Erwin laughed and said, "darling, your face is... Red". Eren said, " S-shut up". Levi was silent and chuckled.

Later, Eren said, "Okay Hana, you win". Hana laughed. Erwin picked up Eren and chuckled in a deep voice. Eren clinged to his neck and laughed softly.

Eren was pinned on the bed by Erwin and smirked as kissed Eren's neck. Eren moaned softly. Erwin chuckled and said, "that's a good boy~".

Eren was in pain the next day...

TBC