Chaper 7

I awoke to the song devil in disguise and strong arms wrapped around my body

Elijah's stomach was pressed against my back and his arms were wrapped around my waist. Our legs were slightly tangled.

The ringtone, devil in disguise that's Damon calling.

I try to reach for my phone but I'm trapped. I'm not complaining my phone could ring all day if it meant I could stay wrapped In Elijah's arms.

God what was I saying I had to get up.

I started squirming but it was no use.

The ringing stopped.

Silence.

Although a good song, annoying when your sleeping.

I tried to go back to bed.

"No good morning." I jumped a bit.

He smiled and hugged me closer to his body.

"Elijah this is great and all but I need to call Damon." He looks annoyed.

I chuckle.

My phone is ringing again, but this time it's to the song teenagers by my chemical romance.

That would be Stefano.

"Hey Stef what do you need?"

"Where are you."

Three seconds to think of a lie.

Two. Bonnie maybe no

One, "Caroline let me sleep over."

"So if I call her she will say yes?" Stephan asked not believing a word out of my mouth.

"Yes, yes of course."

"Ok bye." I cut him off by hanging up.

"Astin would you like to stay for breakfast?"

"Don't you guys just drink blood?"

"Yes but I'm sure we can make you something." I contemplate my decision.

Go home to twenty questions.

Or eat pancakes with hot men and my new bestie.

Men please

"Sure that sounds wonderful."

"Alrighty let's go." He says into my neck. I can feel his hot breath on my skin.

"In order to move you have to let go of me." He lets go if me and I smirk at him.

He gives me his arm and we walk down the stairs.

"Darling where have you been?" Kol says practically running over to me.

He picks me up and walks me over to the couch.

"How did you sleep? Did Elijah snore?" Klaus teases. I hear a grunt come from Elijah.