𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

That night, as she took one of her knights to bed, she thought of the prince's hardness pressing against her stomach, and the firmness of his muscles as he pinned her against the tree. Their encounter in the forest was impossible for her to push from her mind, and it consumed her as she lowered herself onto her youngest knight's shaft and took his length inside her.

"Your Majesty," he grunted, lifting his hips to meet the rolling of hers.

He was attractive, but not handsome like the prince. He was a fighter, but not brave like the prince. He was young, but not as young as the prince. Knowing that the younger man had only just turned nineteen and had joined his father's army a little over a year ago, the one she was fucking must have been at least two years older, having joined hers three years before. Though he was certainly one of his most loyal soldiers, she had never taken him to bed. It was obvious that he was inexperienced, though not a virgin. As he continued to grunt and cry out, the queen squeezed her eyes shut tightly, blocking out the sight of him and replacing his face and body with that of Prince James.

The prince, though younger, was stronger and had a larger build. (Judging by the bulge in his pants, he was larger there as well.) Unlike the prince, her knight had dark, black hair that was longer and not as soft. (She'd pulled it to jerk his head back numerous times already.) That was the last thing she wanted to see. She wanted to see the prince's mussed, dirty blonde locks. The man - the boy, really - beneath her was hardly impressive, in size or performance. In truth, he had no idea what he was doing. He'd even seemed shocked when the queen informed him of her choice of companionship for the evening.

"W-What? Me, Your Majesty?" he'd stuttered, his face growing red.

"Would you question your queen?" the woman snapped, narrowing her eyes.

Vigorously, he shook his head.

"Good. Come with me."

Obediently, he followed her to her bedchambers. As soon as she shut the heavy wooden door, the boy began to shake.

"Frightened of me?" the queen asked, laughing lightly as his face changed from a bright shade of red to a ghostly white.

"N-No, Your Majesty. I mean... I mean, yes, Your Majesty," he stammered.

"Good," she told him. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear. Now get undressed."

The young man began to do what he was told, slowly removing his armor and unbuttoning his shirt, but the queen, quickly growing impatient, snapped, "Now, boy!"

Looking horrified, he tore off his trousers and underwear in one go, leaving himself exposed in the cold air of the room. She rolled her eyes as soon as she saw his member, flaccid from both the temperature and his own fear.

"Good Lord," she groaned. "Have you never lain with a woman before?"

"I... I have, Your Majesty... I just... None as fair or as elegant as yourself."

She raised an eyebrow, liking the answer she'd received, and advanced on him, pushing on his shoulders and stepping forward until he stumbled into a sitting position on the bed.

When the queen ordered, "Unzip me," the young man reached up with shaking hands and dragged the zipper down to her lower back.

As she stepped out of it gracefully, revealing her the voluptuous curve of her backside, his muscles tensed even more. It was only when she turned around, putting her naked body on display for him, that his cock finally twitched in response. He began to relax, even though he was still clearly terrified, mostly of delivering a mediocre performance that the queen could subsequently execute him for. (She'd killed others for less.) But the queen pushed him past his fear and down onto the bed, then straddled his hips. Frustrated by his minimal show of arousal, she groped his member roughly and stroked it, making him gasp in surprise. When she continued the movement, fast and hard, he began to gasp and grunt with each jerk of her hand, until finally, he was just barely firm enough.