The introduction

In the show "Gustavo," we follow the story of Gus Fring, a smart and ambitious man who is drawn into the dangerous world of methamphetamine production and distribution.

As a young man, Gus gets his start in the drug trade by working for a small-time cartel in his native Chile. Despite the risks and dangers involved, Gus is drawn to the excitement and opportunity that the cartel offers, and he quickly rises through the ranks.

As he becomes more successful and influential within the organization, Gus begins to dream of bigger things. He becomes determined to break away from the cartel and start his own operation, one that is built on a foundation of quality and reliability.

After years of hard work and careful planning, Gus is finally able to achieve his dream. He establishes a successful methamphetamine production and distribution network, using his expertise and connections to build a strong and loyal customer base.

Along the way, Gus becomes known for his innovative and creative approach to business, and he becomes one of the most respected and feared figures in the drug trade. Eventually, he opens up a chain of fried chicken restaurants called "Los Pollos Hermanos" as a front for his illicit activities, using his reputation and influence to expand his empire even further.

As the show "Gustavo" comes to a close, we see how Gus's journey from small-time cartel member to methamphetamine kingpin has shaped the man he has become, and we are left with a deeper understanding of the complex and dangerous world in which he operates.