The meet

Gus and Lalo were two of the most successful drug lords in the Southwestern United States. They were always looking for new ways to expand their business, and they knew that the meth trade was a lucrative one. One day, they were introduced to a young chemistry teacher named Walter White.

Walter was a brilliant chemist, but he was struggling to make ends meet. He had a wife and a young son to support, and his teaching job wasn't paying enough to make it work. Gus and Lalo saw the potential in Walter and approached him with an offer. They wanted him to help them set up a meth lab and create the purest product on the market.

At first, Walter was hesitant. He didn't want to get involved in the drug trade, but the offer was too good to pass up. He agreed to work with Gus and Lalo and soon found himself knee-deep in the meth business. He used his chemistry knowledge to create a product that was unparalleled in quality and purity, and it wasn't long before the profits started rolling in.

However, as time passed, Walter began to have second thoughts about his involvement in the drug trade. He realized that he didn't want this life for himself or his family. He had always dreamed of having a simple, normal life with a wife and children, and the drug trade was anything but normal.

One day, Walter announced to Gus and Lalo that he was leaving the business. They were furious with him, knowing how valuable he was to their operation. They tried to convince him to stay, but Walter was resolute. He had made up his mind, and he was leaving to start a family.

Gus and Lalo were disappointed to lose such a valuable asset, but they understood Walter's desire to leave the business. They parted ways amicably, and Walter started a new life with his wife and son. He eventually became a chemistry teacher once again, and while he never forgot his past, he was grateful to be living a normal life.

As for Gus and Lalo, they continued to run their drug empire, always on the lookout for the next Walter White. They knew that the meth trade was a risky one, but the profits were too great to ignore. And so they continued on, always looking for new ways to expand their business and stay one step ahead of the law.

But years later, Gus and Lalo found themselves facing a new challenge. The DEA had been cracking down on drug operations in the Southwest, and their empire was under threat. They needed someone with the skills and knowledge to keep their business running, and they knew exactly who to turn to.