Meth lab

As they hid in the basement, Gus and Lalo began to make a plan. Lalo explained that he had been on the run from the police for months, and he needed a place to hide and regroup. Gus, on the other hand, saw an opportunity. He had been thinking about expanding his methamphetamine operation, and the Salamanca family had a reputation for being skilled in the production and distribution of the drug.

The two men struck a deal: Lalo would help Gus set up a new meth lab in exchange for protection and a share of the profits. Gus knew it was a risky move, but he also knew it could be incredibly lucrative. And so, with Lalo by his side, he set out to build a new empire in New Mexico.

It wasn't easy. The two men faced countless challenges as they built their operation from the ground up, and they had to constantly be on guard against rival drug cartels and the ever-present threat of law enforcement. But despite the danger, Gus and Lalo were determined to succeed. And in the end, their hard work paid off.

In the years that followed, the two men became major players in the methamphetamine trade, building a vast network of customers and suppliers across the Southwest. And as they grew in power and influence, they knew that they had each other to thank for their success.