Chapter 3, Part 2:

WOW.

Guys, this is incredible! I've never saw that response on one of my stories before!

I literally gained 20+ views in a few hours and 4 votes in a few minutes. That is so unreal for me.

You really have NO idea how much that means to me.

I really have tried to come up with my own ideas, but then the whole Spy thought came to me. I was so excited to share with you guys.

I think you'll love this as the plot goes on.

Well thank you for all the votes and fannings. Especially you're views.

So for the next chapter, can I please have at least 9 votes and a few more fans? I really liked the response I got from the first time I did this. It makes me think you guys actually enjoy my story.

Much love,

Sarah!

xx

***

Rosalia's POV:

All of us returned to Louis and Harry's flat after about a half an hour of driving.

The boys went in and Niall stayed outside with me to help bring in my bags.

Apparently I'll be staying in the guest room across from Harry's room. Which gave me chills. I don't know why it did, but I had a feeling ill have to get a lot closer with Harry. I mean, it is my job.

Or is it? I smirk to myself.

"What're you all smiley about Helena?" Niall asks, taking my suitcase out of the back.

My face turns red, when I realized I was thinking about Harry.

"Oh nothing. Haha." I say defensively.

Niall put the suitcase down and looks me in the eye and says "come on, you can tell me!"

"I'm just happy, that's all." I say smiling.

"Happy you get to work with us?" He asks.

"Oh of course!" I say.

"Orr are you just happy to see me in person?" Niall asks winking before picking the suitcase up.

"Ha ha ha aren't you a funny lad." I respond sarcastically.

I felt an aching in my chest when I talked to Niall. That's the kind of aching you get when you miss someone a lot. I don't understand this though, how could I have this feeling for him when I don't know him?

"Let's go, it'll rain soon. Ill help you bring your things upstairs." Niall says.

"You're such a gentleman Niall. Thank you!" I say happily.

"And you are such a nice young woman." He adds.

I grab my bags and hang them around my shoulder. I watch Niall haul my suitcase around and make sure he's careful. There are very important things inside that. Things, that ill need to protect Harry with.

Niall and I walk through the door in a laughing fit because he almost fell over the threshold of the doorway.

"What the hell do you have in here?!" Niall giggles.

"Hahaha, I am so sorry. Let me help you get up." I laugh.

Niall held out his hand and I grabbed it, his touch felt familiar and my heart stopped. What? What is this aching? As I pulled him up by his hand, I tried closing the door behind us only to pull Niall too hard. He stumbled over my bag and to catch himself he put both his hands on the wall on the sides of me, his face dangerously close to mine.