Chapter 27

Helena/Rosalia's POV:

Niall and I sat in the middle of my bedroom floor for almost and hour. Just remembering all the silly things we did as a child.

I still couldn't understand why such a vital memory was taken from me so easily? I was curious as to why I didn't remember any of it.

My aunt never told me about Niall, nothing about this memory did she ever remind me of. Was there something she was hiding from me?

I have to figure this out.

"I'm glad you finally remembered." Niall says, rubbing my back.

"I'm glad I remembered too." I say, against his chest.

"Is something bothering you?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm trying to figure out why I never remembered you, why I never remembered us." I say softly.

"Hmm. I know you work for that 'place,' they didn't wipe certain memories did they? Like, do they even have technology to even do that?" Niall asks.

"Yeah, they do." I say, a little more curious now.

"Do you think they're trying to keep you from something? Like Jay? You think she had something to do with it?" He asks.

"Oh my god Niall, I think you're on to something." I say.

"Really?" He asks, his eyes widening.

"My earliest memories started with Jay.. When I had no memories at all, she fed me all of this different information." I begin.

"Andd?" He says.

"She may have been lying to me about something, or telling me the truth and not telling me everything I needed to know." I say.

"That's messed up Ro, is there any way you can ask her?" He asks.

"No, because she'd never tell me." I say.

"I'm sorry.." He says, sadly.

"It's not your fault Niall, you've given me something so precious and that's my memories." I smile.

"I'm glad I was able to do that for you." He smiles.

"I am too." I say.

"Well lets stand up, I'm pretty sure out legs will be jello if we don't." Niall laugh, helping me up off the floor.

"Listen, Niall." I begin.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"I'm going to get changed, and go talk to a few of my colleagues, I need to find out what's going on." I say.

"I'm going with you." Niall demands.

"No Niall, I can't bring you into this. We will both be killed, remember?" I ask.

"Alright... You'll be okay by yourself?" He asks.

"Sure will." I smile.

"I'll cover for you." He says.

"You're the best Niall." I say.

"Come here." Niall says, holding his arms open.

I walk to Niall and wrap myself into his embrace. I nuzzle my face into his chest as he nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck and rubbed my back. Niall always gave the best hugs.

When we let go of the hug, Niall pulled me back in and kissed me.

"Niall, we can't keep doing this.." I say, sadly.

"Then I want to do it until you can't anymore." He says, determined.

"That'll hurt you, and I never want to hurt you Niall." I say.

"Trust me, I know you have feelings for me somewhere. Or else you would've kicked my ass already." He giggles.

"Promise no matter what happens between us, it won't hurt you? I don't want to do anything if it hurts you." I begin.

"I promise." He smiles.

"You're right about me having feelings for you.. But you know I have feelings for Harry too." I say, looking away.

"I understand Ro, I know what you mean." He says, kissing my forehead.

"Thank you Niall, for everything you've done." I say.

"Anything for you Ro." Niall says, kissing my lips once more before leaving my room. "Be safe out there."

He shut my door and I started changing my clothes.

I pulled on a black camisole, white skinny jeans, black combat boots, and my leather jacket. I laced my eyes with macara and eyeliner, placing red lip gloss on to change te shade of pink.

I threw my hair over one shoulder and pulled on black sunglasses.

It was raining outside but I had to get to the secret building.

"Where are you going? A raspy voice says behind me.

Not now Harry..

"Out." I state.

"Where?" He asks.

"Just, out Harry." I say, trying to walk passed him.

Harry reaches out his arm, and pulls me back to face him.

"Harry.." I start.

"No. Don't Harry me. I want to know what's going on. I want to know why you're always going out dressed like a hit woman, or tellin Niall important things." He interrupts.

"This is not the time for that discussion. I am busy, I have a few things I need to get done." I say, trying to release myself from his grip without using force.

"Helena, stop doing this to me. I know something is going on with you and Niall." He says, pulling me closer to him.

Our noses were touching now.

"I'm serious Harry, don't make me force you to let go of me." I snarl.

"Do it. I dare you." He replies.

I twist his arm around off of my own, I twist it behind his back and shove him into the wall. I lean against him over his back, I whisper into his ear "I told you I didn't want to force it. But I did, don't make me do it again Harry."

I let go of Harry, and walk down the hallway not looking back at him.

I need to go talk to Daniel.