Chapter 26

Rosalia/Helena's POV:

I couldn't stand listening to it any longer. Harry was overreacting and it wasn't needed at all. I don't even know why he is acting like a child right now.

He was in his room all day anyway. When Niall said he saw Harry through the crack in the door, I was furious. I didn't know why Niall didn't even say anything to me!

Honestly, if I knew Harry was there I wouldn't have said the things I said to Niall.

I feel terrible and hearing Harry make all this noise in his room, and not letting anyone in his room makes everything ten times worse.

I can't stand him sometimes and this would be one of those times that I cannot stand him.

"Helena. You need to go see what's wrong with him." Liam says, pointing to his door.

"I know exactly what's wrong with him Liam." I say rudely.

"What is it then?!" He asks, desperately.

"He saw something and heard something he wasn't supposed to or didn't like while spying on me and Niall in my room." I reply.

"Wow. Alright uhm.. I don't know how to handle this. Do any of you?" Liam asks all of us.

I watched as the rest of the boys all shook their heads "no."

I rolled my eyes and decided that I'd need to use tactical usage.

"Hold on. I'll get him to come out." I say.

"How?" Zayn asks, curious.

I tied the laces tighter on my combat boots, and made sure they'd stay on. I smirk to myself as I walk down the hallway to get to Harry's room.

"A little thing I learned in self defense." I say winking to the boys.

I stop at Harry's door and try to be civil first.

"Harry Edward Styles. Come out of your room now." I shout.

"No! Go away!" He yells back.

"Why won't you come out?" I ask, sighing.

"I saw and heard what happened between you and Niall. I'm not stupid!" He yells.

"Are you standing next to your door?" I ask.

"Yes, why?" He asks.

"Move back or to your bed." I reply.

"Why?" He says.

"Just do it Styles or you won't get any answers." I say.

"Whatever." He says.

I put my ear to the door and listen for the movement. I hear Harry huff and puff as he walks to his bed. I hear him angrily plop himself down on his king sized bed.

"I'm coming in now!" I yell.

I walk back a few feet and then stamp my way to Harry's door. I lift up my leg and shove it to the door handle. The pressure of my kick to the door and its position, the door swung open into Harry's room. The door was still attached. I didn't damage anything, thank god.

"What the hell was that?!" Liam, Niall, Louis, and Zayn all yell.

"Told ya. Defense class." I smirk.

"Now are you coming out? Or do I have to drag you out by your messy curls?" I say like an angry mother.

"I'm coming." He says, shaken up.

"The rest of you can go downstairs or go out somewhere. I have to talk to Harry. Alone." I say emphasizing the "alone."

I watch as the rest of the boys retreat downstairs and Liam grabbed his keys bringing them all outside. Niall knew what I was doing and he understood.