Chapter 15

Hello everyone!!

I know a lot of people were waiting for an update. Especially Taylor.

Yet again, you can hank her for this update because she pushed and pushed until I cracked. Just kidding, I was going to update soon, just not this soon!

Thank you all for everything you've done for me and this story, he fact that 800+ and 30 votes are what im seeing is absolutely CRAZY. I love it so much!

I am going to do this though, If I can get at least 35 to 40 votes and 930 reads, I will update the next chapter. I promise to make the next chapter very long and vey eventful, just like this chapter. I am excited. I know what power you all have, and what you all are capable of. So please and thank you!

I hope everyone's spring break is as fun as mine is! If you count sitting at a laptop most of the vacation fun, then you're on board!:D

Well, I am done talking now.

Much love,

Sarah<3.

****

Harry's POV:

I was sitting in the hotel room, waiting fo a sign. Waiting, and watching for something to happen. For Helena to move. I couldn't stand watching her lay there, motionless. It was killing me enough as it is, to know that she was raped and drugged. The fact that no one had seen this incident makes me enraged. Someone should've or would've been outside. I know for a fact that Helena is no dru dealer. I've seen what they look like, and she was definitely not one of them.

It was getting late, and I had already fell asleep a few times for a long time. I didn't want to leave her, I knew she wouldn't want to be left alone either. I mean, I know I wouldn't, especially not now.

Helena looks so vulnerable, and she was when she left.

She is usually so strong, always getting through panic attacks and those night terrors that occur so often.I couldn't imagine why it was happening to her, but because of what her aunt said, it all makes sense to me now. I finally understand why she didn't want to tell anyone, or anyone except Niall.

I still didn't understand why she only told Niall, I was always there for her. Maybe Niall and her got closer when I was busy being an arse and igorning her. That's probably why she told him, because I wasn't there for her.

I thought back to my actions and soon knew that what I had said to her, was stupid. Yes, I realized this way before now and regretted it. No, I never regretted it as much as I did now. Watching the strongest girl I know, using a machine to breath for her, was the most painful thing I've ever come across.

Niall's POV:

I was so anxious, and nervous when her aunt had called me last night. I honestly didn't believe it, and now I feel like an ass. I should've just believed her aunt, instead of being too cocky and walking into the hospital like I knew it all.

When I saw Rose's body being pulled into the ER, watching the paremedics shocking the life out of her, it truly hurt me in a way I couldn't understand.

They had so many fluid bags attached to her and so many machines at the same time. I saw as her aunt Giavanna was in pieces when she was left in the waiting room. Left to wait for the neice she raised as her daughter to be okay. Waiting for the doctors to come out and tell her that she would be healthy and she could go home.