New Life

3rd Person POV:

Pilot: We're here, kid.

Y/N opened his eyes and did a little stretch. 

Pilot: Welcome to Megaville, kid. The world's best city. 

Y/N looked out the window and was amazed at how the city looked.

Y/N: This city's amazing. 

The bullhead landed on the pad and the pilot opened the door. Y/N got his stuff and walked outside to see the city in its glory.

Y/N: Whoa. *realizes something* Oh wait. 

Y/N gives the pilot a tip for a good well done. (A/N: I know in real life that pilots don't get tipped, but this is my fanfic so anything goes.)

Y/N: Thank you for the trip, sir.

Pilot: It's no problem kid. You enjoy your new life.

Y/N smiled and walked away into the city. 

Y/N: My goodness. This place is amazing.

Y/N pulled out his scroll to look for a hotel to stay in for the moment. He found one and called an uber driver to drive him to the hotel. 

Driver: Hello sir. Where are you going?

Y/N: I'm heading to (H/N).

Driver: Oh, I know where that is. Hop in.

Y/N put his stuff in her car and got in.

A few minutes later

They arrived at the hotel. Y/N got his stuff out of the car and tipped the girl.

Y/N: Thank you, ma'am. I hope you have a good day.

Driver: Thank you, sir. I hope you have a wonderful day as well.  

Y/N went inside the hotel and was check-in by the front-desk clerk. He went to the elevator, headed to his hotel room, and rested for a bit.

Timeskip

Right now, Y/N was on the computer and was looking up a school to attend. Hoping there's one that treats their students equally instead of discriminating against them. He then saw one school that piqued his interest. The name of the school is Megaville University.

Y/N: Megaville University, eh? Let's see what you got.

Y/N clicked on Megaville University's website and saw what they offer at their school. He saw that they were awarded as the best school in the world. Their acceptance rate is really good as they allow people who have power, villainous power, or no powers at all into their school.

Y/N: Interesting. Let me schedule a tour of their school and I'll decide whether I want to go to Megaville University or not.

Y/N scheduled a tour through Megaville University tomorrow.

Timeskip to the next day

The next day, Y/N got ready for his tour of Megaville University.

Y/N: Alright. Time to see what this University is all about. Are they just another Union or is what their website said is true?

Y/N went to the elevator, down to the lobby, had some breakfast, and called an Uber to drive him to Megaville University.

Minitimeskip

Y/N has arrived at Megaville University. He saw the school and it looked really good. Better than Union.

 Better than Union