Talton? Hogwhat?

Chapter 2

After what happened at school Anya and Harry spent a lot of time in each other's company.
Anya took it upon herself to find out why exactly Harry was skinny and always wore ragged clothes. Gathering information was fairly easy due to Anya's Telepathic ability and she discovered that Harry was always mistreated, that's why Anya always asks for Harry to go out and they would always spend time at the Forgers' residence where Harry was fed properly and was also properly took care of whenever he's there, Yor and Loid would always welcome Harry inside their home.

'I miss Becky so much.. Damian and his silly boastings aswell, haha' Anya thought 'but I'm glad Harry and I became friends, he's a really great and kind person.. Just very misunderstood'

Timeskip

A few months have passed, Anya and Harry are still the best of friends. Owls started appearing all over the neighborhood. One day when Anya and Harry were walking outside, a small cat seemed to be observing them.

'So that's Harry Potter and Anya Forger-Talton from Ostania' the cat was thinking to herself.

Anya was taken aback and looked around, but the cat was gone.

"Are you alright Anya?" Harry asks.

"Uhm, yeah, I just heard something... weird" Anya answers.

"It's probably nothing" Harry replies.

"yeah.. I'm probably just hearing things, haha" Anya says.

A few days later, Anya was walking towards the Dursleys to ask for Harry when she sees a letter on the ground next to an owl. She sees two owls, both were holding letters with their beaks, she grabs both letters.

One read:

To Harry Potter. Number 4, Privet Drive.

The other read:
To Anya Forger-Talton. Number 8, Privet Drive.

'Talton?' Anya wonders.

Anya knocks on the door.

"Good morning aunt Petunia!" Anya cheerfully greets.

Petunia sighs.

"I found this letter on your yard.. it's for Harry?" Anya says.

"Anya? Is that letter for me?" Harry asks from the cupboard.

"Hey Harry!" Anya greets

Petunia grabs the letter and slams the door when Anya got distracted.

"well that was rude" Anya says to herself.

She runs back home and talks to her dad

"Dad! Dad!" Anya calls aloud.

"Yes?" Loid answers.

"I wanted to play outside with Harry but aunt Petunia doesn't want to let him go outside" Anya says.

"Hm, do you two want to go to the park?" Loid suggests.

Anya nods.