Mirror, Mirror, On The Wall

A/N: This thing still gets reads? Color me surprised. Anyways, after 5 fucking months, I have resurrected myself from the dead to give you people this very, very, VERY, late update. I was occupied by massive amounts of schoolwork. That and I'm too lazy to write. Don't get me wrong, I love writing  this book, I'm just, like I said, too lazy. Anyways, let's begin, shall we?

Chapter 11

Christmas was coming. One morning in mid-December, Hogwarts woke to find itself covered in several feet of snow, the lake was frozen solid, and the Weasley twins got punished for bewitching a dozen of snowballs to follow Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban. The few owls (including Chimera) that had successfully managed to battle their way through the stormy skies to deliver post had to be nursed back to health before they could fly out again. Anya had received a whole package that included snow clothes, snow gear, a handful of pocket warmers, and a box of Loid's hot chocolates, now turned into a powder mix, compressed into little packets. The package was dropped infront of Anya at the great hall when Anya had many questions buzzing in her mind; does she have the Teretta parasites and not the Tarantera? What exactly happened to her mother and did she find a cure to the parasites? How popular of a researcher was her mother in the Wizarding world? What about her father? Was her father also a wizard? All of the questions she pondered was shut down after the large package dropped, startling the little girl.

"What's that?" Harry asked Anya.

"I dunno" Anya says, opening the parcel. "Let's see..."

As the others watch Anya open her package, Malfoy strolls in.

"I do feel sorry" he says. "For all those who has to stay at Hogwarts because they aren't wanted back home"

Harry was fine with staying at Hogwarts since going back to the Dursleys was the last thing he wants to do this Christmas. Anya, on the other hand, considered going back to Privet Drive. She missed the Forgers so dearly and wanted to tell them everything that she knows.

"Oh it's alright!" Harry shouted over the loud cold wind; They were traveling to the greenhouses for herbology.

"Really?!" Anya shouted back.

"Yeah!" Harry yells. "The Weasleys will also be staying at Hogwarts!"

"Oh!" Anya yells back. "Okay!"

"Are you staying here for the holidays?" Anya asks Damian as they make their way down the corridors of the castle.

Damian shakes his head.

"You?" he asks.

"I'm going back to Privet Drive" she answers. "I miss my mom and dad"

Their conversation ended abruptly as they found a large fir tree blocking the corridor. Two enormous feet sticking out at the bottom and a loud puffing sound told them that it was Hagrid behind the tree.

"Hey Hagrid!" Anya greets. "need any help?"

"Nah, I'm alrigh'" he answers. "thanks, Anya"

"Would you mind moving out of the way?" Malfoy's cold voice, snarled.

"You know there's a way down there to the left, right?" Anya replies.