Chapter 3

Marcy didn't know where she was.

She was in a dark room, the only light coming from the orange eyes that all stared at her.

"Hello, dear Mar Mar." 

Marcy froze. 

That voice...that voice...

The core stepped out from the darkness, looking how it had when it possessed Marcy, wearing the same weird suit and the antlered helmet.

"You...Anne killed you..."

The core just shrugged, then stepped to the side, showing Anne and Sasha. 

Marcy smiled, her mood quickly changing "Hey girls!" She hurried toward them, just to be shoved down by Anne.

"H-huh?" She looked up to see her 'friends' towering over her.

"It's all your fault Marcy," Anne said in a cold tone.

"W-what?"

"You got us trapped in Amphibia." Sasha hissed.

Marcy felt the color drain from her face. "Wh-...I-I...didn't think it would actually work! I-"

Then her surroundings swirled around her, and she saw herself as Darcy, fighting Sasha. 

"Oh I remember this, the core got distracted and Sasha cut the cord..." She thought.

"But what if we hadn't gotten distracted?" 

She saw herself, slicing at Sasha's back, the blonde laying on the ground as she bled. Instead of Darcy turning around to see Andrias, Marcy was forced to watch the bloody end of Sasha Waybright. 

"No!" Marcy screamed, struggling to do something, anything, but she couldn't move.

She watched Sasha bleed, screaming, begging, and crying for Marcy to come back. 

There were tears running down Marcy's face now as she continued to struggle. 

"Th-this isn't real..." She murmured, over and over.

"Oh, but what if it was?" 

"It's NOT real!" Marcy closed her eyes and put her hands over her ears so she couldn't have to hear or see Sasha. 

"T-this is all in my head..."

Her eyes were then forced open by the core, her hands also were forced down to her sides.

She saw Anne fly in, and gasp as she saw Sasha dead, Darcy standing over her. 

Darcy then proceeded to fight and kill Anne.

"N-no..." Marcy fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face. "T-this isn't real..." She gripped her head, shaking as the core's mocking laugh filled her ears.

.

.

.

Marcy jolted awake. She was in her bed, not in a dark room. Anne and Sasha were back in LA, not dead.

Marcy let out a sigh of relief. "It was just a dream..." She thought, before feeling something wet on her face. 

She wiped her face, "Tears..." She had been crying in her sleep.

She sighed, sitting up and out of bed. She felt much better, but she got the thermometer just to check.

99.2

Marcy sighed. This meant she had to go to school...Now, she loved school, she just...hated the uh...the bullies. 

She took a shower and got dressed, only to realize it was 5 AM. School didn't start until 8:30. (Marcy is wearing a red hoodie and black jeans because why the heck not.)