1 - Welcome back newbies

Kelly's POV:

Alarm rings.

"Hey Siri" I start "Stop the alarm" I say to my HomePod alarm. Even though those HomePod alarm fuckers are annoying, I have to admit having to speak to it stops you from falling a sleep. I roll out of bed and I go and lay my bed first (i'm trying out this new year new me shit) and then I head to the bathroom to get ready.

"Morning" Mila says to me opening the door from her side as I get out of the shower "Hurry up and get out"

"I'll be done in 5 minutes" I tell her as I go to the sink to do my skincare and finish up in the bathroom. After I finish in the bathroom I head out and put my robe on to do my makeup and hair. I leave my hair down and curly and I put my makeup in a natural look. I then change into my outfit of the day where I put on a nude bodysuit, green and brown cargos, and matching shoes with my black handbag and a black short puffer jacket. For jewellery I wear a few gold rings and a necklace and my earrings.

In my bag I pack my laptop, perfume, a pen, a hairband and few random bits but since it was the first day back I don't think any of the teachers really care that much well I know I don't care

In my bag I pack my laptop, perfume, a pen, a hairband and few random bits but since it was the first day back I don't think any of the teachers really care that much well I know I don't care. After packing my bags I take my bag and shoes downstairs to make some breakfast since I had about 10 minutes to spare, I make some cereals and down some lemon water because clear skin on the first 2 weeks is a must. About 15 minutes later Mila and I leave and head off to school me with both an iced coffee and a bottle of water, because i'm going to need it for the first day back.

"Okay I'll see you later I need to find Ari" Mila says

"Okay" I say back to her since she hasn't seen Ari since the beach house since she's been on holiday all summer and came back 2 days ago but hasn't been free to see the girls. As soon as I get out of the car I see Bella turning into the car parking space next to me then coming out of her car to me

"Happy first day bitch" Bella says giving me a hug

"Someones happy" I say smiling at her locking my car door

"Its the first day how can I not, new classes, new cheer season and new boys"

"Aren't you still dating Damien?"

"I meant metaphorically all the new boys" Bella starts

"Whatever you say" I chuckle linking arms with her "Ew all the new people look disgusting"

"Literally I actually thought I saw a guy with 3 eyes and 2 bags on him?" Bella starts "Like on the first day of school? What the fuck do you have to bring?"

"Its always the new kids each year" I say laughing looking around

"Honestly those little freaks"

"Oh- did you not drive with Justin and Rora?"

"No Rora is starting to drive now and so their parents wanted Justin to sit in the passenger seat and watch over her and I said i'm not going with them since I don't want to die"