3. Bowling ally- by Chrispy creme PT-1

Chris pov:
Matt just asked me and nick if we want to go to the bowling ally with him and riley, riley is his best friend and i mean i barley know her but she is really beautiful and like she is my age so i think i want to go so i can try to get to know her better and plus i think this will be fun but i need to tell nick about this first and besides he is closer to riley than i am so maybe he can help me out and i know he wont say anything so lets go talk to him i think hes in his room. i go to nicks room and knock on the door and i hear him say come in!!!!!!! so i go inside. he is getting ready to go to the bowling ally so i just sit on his bed and i get all serious and he looks at me and ask me if i am okay i say yes im okay i just need to talk to you and then he sits down i think hes scared but its not even that serious, but i say yknow riley matts bsf he sayd yes why? i say well i wan.. before he cuts me off and yells YOU LIKE RILEY!!! and i tell him to shhh and i say yes but i want to get to know her more because shes really nice and beautiful, he looks at me and says i got you and giggles to himself i ask him whats funny and he looks at me and says nothing i just love how you cam to me with your GIRL proplems cause yknow like im solo homo but i got you i promise, and i say ohh i guess i want come to you again, he says no come to me and i will help you i promise, and i say okay, now get out so i can finish getting ready and you need to get ready also, he says, fineee ok bye i love youuuu, i say running out his door, byee!!!!!!, i hear come from his room. As im getting ready i thinking to myself wow this is awsome and then throw on some clothes when i get done i walk downstairs and matt text me saying hes outside, so me and nick run out to the van and riley is sitting in the back with nick and im sitting in the front ofc. it was a quite ride but i turned around and nick and riley are wispering in each others ear and all i can think to myself is OMG hes really telling her and i turn around and nick looks at me and laughs probaly bec i look like a tomatoe we arive at the bowling ally and nick looks at me and says dont worry i didnt tell her, thank god i say bceause i would have hurt you, yea right he says.
we walk into the bowling ally and nick and matt are wishpering to each other and they say that me and riley should be on teams and all i can think is OMG IM GOING TO LOVE AND HATE THIS!!.

Rileys pov:
OMG me and chris are on teams why would matt do this i really think he knows i like chris i think i should tell him and maybe he will change his mind about me and chris being on the same team so i pull matt and tell him to follow be away from the boys, whats up he asks me, i need to tell you something but i dont want you to get mad at me, cant make that promise but just tell me he says, i like chris and now that were on teams im really scared please we cant be on teams, i blurt out , he looks at me and says i know and then walks away, i looked at him and i think my jaw was on the ground so i pick it up and run behind him and puches his shoulder why would you do this to me if you know i like him, i say . nick comes from around the coner and says because he likes you too and i look at him with a shocked look on my face and run to the bathroom

_______________________________________________
Authors note:
btw i wrote this on a computer so if it looks weird thats why, plus i loved this chapter and im ready to write the next chapter
768 words