4. Bowling ally- by Chrispy creme PT-2

Rileys pov:
im in the bathroom about to sream im so happy but i dont want him to know that i know he likes me but i am now happy that im on his team and now i will get to have a better chance with him

TIME SKIP

Chris pov:
welp i guess riley is on my team but at least shes very good at bowling weve already got 3 strikes and matt and nick only have 1 she got all the strikes btw but i was close to making one, anyways its matts turn to bowl and nick is up there helping him get it perfect so i guess this is my chance to get to know her better.

3rd person pov:
Chris and riley are talking and matt gets a strike but the two are not paying any attention and matt and nick see they are talking and giggling so they walk away and let them talk.

Matt pov:
i know your probably thinking that i would be mad for my best friend and my brother to like each other but im not im actually really happy for them and i have been know that riley likes chris i jutys didnt say anything because i was ready for her to tell me and she did. i wonder what they are talking about i say to nick, they are probaly addmiting there feeling to each other OMG this is so cute!!!!! nick blurts, shhhhhhhh calm down i tell hi, ok ok ok he says.

Rileys pov:
ok so i need to talk to you even tho we have been talking for a while but i really want to like TALK while nick and matt are gone. is chris says to me, when he says this my stomach feels up with butterflys and i nervoulsy say, sure whats up. he says that he has liked me for a while now and he just wanted to talk to me about it. i like you too i just didnt know how to tell you i say looking down nervoulsy, he lifts my face up and says its ok princess you just told me. like when he did this i was about to die like litterly like body in the ground like gonzo. anyways!!, he said that he really wants to date me but hes scared that hes not ready for a realationship rn because of his past realationships. well whenever you are ready im right here i tell him kissing his check and walking to matt and chris.

_______________________________________________
Authors note
So i think this chapter is good and i am ready to write the next chapter hope you are enjoying it thus far and i am so sorry for the spelling and the bad grammer i didnt go back over it and check for spelling.
475 words