8. BABYS 5TH BIRTHDAY!!(AND A SUPRISE)- by woolly mammoth

NICK pov:
riley just had the baby and they dicided to name him Chris JR so i now have a nephew and he is the cutest thing ever i love him so much

TIME SKIP 5 YEARs LATER

MATT pov:
my nephew is turning 5 today and he is getting so big and i love him and his name is chris #2 thats his nickname and idk why but he calls me uncle B and i think Chris tought him that but oh well.

Riley pov:
my baby is getting so big and he looks just like his dad we are about to celebrate his 5th birthday today and i have a feeling something else is gonna happen but lets just wait and find out.

Chris pov:
so ik its my sons birthday but im going to propose to riley at his birthday party and im out rn and i told her i was going to go get his present but i actually already got his present and im actually out with matt getting a ring and i think i found the perfect one.

Chris pov:so ik its my sons birthday but im going to propose to riley at his birthday party and im out rn and i told her i was going to go get his present but i actually already got his present and im actually out with matt getting a ring and i th...

im getting this one its perfect , i hope she doesnt know about it because i asked her to get her nails and hair done and she looks beautiful. this is what she looks like rn.

And nick is with her in this picture but anyways i cant wait to propose to her

__________________________________________________________
Authors note
i cant wait for them to get married thats the next chapter btw.
253 words