6. A new begining- by pee bee

Authors Note: the things that happen in the next few chapters are not kid friendly and im not doing that weird stuff and i know chris does not do this stuff its just a story

Chris pov:
i just asked riley to be my girlfriend and she said yes were going to the kitchen and ofc my brothers are in there. Guess whos dating!!!!!!! we both say at the same time. OMGGG nick says and matt looks up , they both get up and hug us. Congrats guys they say. Thx. yall want to go get lunch to celibrate?? sure that sounds good riley says, i guess were going i say. we can leave at 11:30 so we can be seated by 12 or 12:30 ish. sounds good with me, i say.

Time skip- a few weeks later

                           Chris 😍

Chris
heyyy bby
                                                                   Me
                                               heyyyyyyyyyyyy
Chris
wyddd
                                                                   Me
                                             nth wanna come over my mom just left to go on vac with her boyfriend

Chris
Sure be there in 5
                                                                    Me
                                               ok see ya in a bit
                                                    Read at 1:40

3rd person pov:
chris gets to rileys house and they watch movies all night and they get a little drunk and they start doing things and i think yknow where that leads

TIME SKIP

Chris pov:
its a few weeks later and me and riley are about to go get lunch at buffalo wild wings which is her favorite. we get there and we start eating and she looks at it kinda weird and rushes to the bathroom i get really confused and just wait on her to get back. she gets back and she looks at me and i look at her and ask whats wrong she said she saw blood and it made her sick but it usally doesnt and then she says that her period is late and that is when i relize. so i calm her down and i tell her its ok. we quickly leave from there and go to walgreens and get a pregantsy test i go in there and buy it because she was scared she'll see her mother so i buy the text and we go to my house.