Hello Again

William and I started this book when we were in high school together and it was a great silly thing did together. It's been over 7 years since anything has been posted, so let me give you a little update on life.

We both graduated from high school and went off to different colleges for different things. He went off to become a doctor while I went off to become a music teacher. We tried our best to keep communicating with each other. But life got in the way and our communication dropped. I got a job at a restaurant that William also worked at and we started talking a little bit again. It was never the same as it was before and that's okay. It's okay to be different and change.

We don't talk to each other anymore. He moved on with his own life as I did with mine. We are both in great relationships right now (I am so happy that he found such an amazing guy!). All I care about is his happiness because he truly deserves it. I know he's going to do amazing things and I will always be proud of him. We may not be best friends or even talk to each other anymore, but I will always be in his corner, cheering him on.

I know it's not the storybook ending that we might have wanted 7 years ago, but that's okay. Things change, life happens. I will always remember the love that I had for him that I never had with any of my other friends. He will always hold a special place in my heart. I am thankful for everything that we have been through together. It has helped me become a better person in the long run.

Thank you all so much for coming along on this journey with us. But it is time to continue and be grateful for the memories that we share. Love you all <3