𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

A/N: Hey guys! I'm pretty excited for this book lol. This is gonna be the first book I'll finish, I can feel it. Hope you like the first chapter! :)

Ps: Evelyn is your bestfriend from home

(EDIT: I'm sorry if you're getting notifications lmao, I didn't have time to proofread, so I'm doing that now and fixing some typos)
(EDIT #2: Sorry for a fake notification, fixed some more typos)

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, I sigh and sit up. I hear a groan coming from next to me and I chuckle. "Get up sleepyhead, you have to help me pack and it's already 9:30" I say and Evelyn shoots up "9:30 already!?" She says and I nod my head. We get out of my bed to get dressed. I walk to my closet and try to find a casual but kinda cute outfit, after 5 minutes I find the perfect outfit and put it on.

(The outfit, you can imagine the blouse thingy in Y/F/C)

I walk to my shoe rack and look for a pair that'll go nice with my outfit

I walk to my shoe rack and look for a pair that'll go nice with my outfit. I pick out a pair of nikes (one out of oh so many others)

(The shoes)

I walk to my bathroom and put on some mascara and clear lipgloss

"Omg Y/N, you look amazing" Evelyn says while grabbing my hand and twirls me around. We both laugh and then we start packing my bags.

-time skip-

We finish packing my bags and we plop down on my bed. "You HAVE to tell me your summerwish for this summer" Evelyn practically demands me. I chuckle "My summerwish for this summer is.." I think for a moment "I don't know to be honest." I shrug and Evelyn smirks. "Oh that's not true, you want to get railed by Jeremiah Fisher, you dirty whore" She says while laughing, we end up laughing our asses off.

"Y/N, Belly, we're leaving in 10 minutes" Mom yells from downstairs. I sigh and get off of my bed. "Ughh, I don't want you to leave me" Evelyn says pouting and she hugs me. I hug her back "Don't whine, you'll be visiting in 2 weeks" I say chuckling. We grab our bags off of the floor and walk downstairs.