𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

"Goodnight Y/N" they both say and close their eyes. I close my eyes too and after a few minutes I hear small snores coming from them. Soon I also drift up to sleep, the boys still cuddle up too me with an arm around my waist.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

Y/N's P.O.V.

I wake up to the sight of Jere and Connie still sleeping and cuddled up to me. I smile to myself admiring them.

How did I get so lucky? I'm their bestfriend, most girls are head over heels in love with them and look at me! I'm living the dream life of most girls in Cousins! Jeremiah and Conrad Fisher peacefully sleeping while being cuddled up to me! Most girls would murder for that..

I reach over Jere to grab my phone from my nightstand. I check the time 11:30 am. Holy- I should wake them up.. But they look so cute sleeping!! Ughhh...
"Guys, wake up" I say and shake them lightly. "Noo, five more minutess" Connie mumbles and shifts around a bit. "Nah ah, not five more minutes, you guys gotta get your lazy asses up! It's 11:35" I say and take their heads off of me as I stand up and jump over Jere, off of my bed. They both groan and rub their eyes. I snatch the covers off of them and smack Jere's ass. He opens his eyes wide and I smirk "What was that for?! That hurt!" He shouts as he rubs his ass and fake pouts. "To get you lazy ass bitch out of bed" I laugh and go to the other side of the bed to get Connie out of bed. "I'M UP, I'M UP!" He shouts as he shoots up and throws his hands up. I laugh at his actions and walk over to my closet to pick out an outfit for the day. It's my last free day since I start my job as lifeguard at the country club with Jere tomorrow, Steven got a job at the bar of the pool. Connie isn't working, we tried to convince him to come be a lifeguard with me and Jere or work at the bar with Steven but he didn't want to.

I finally find a good outfit, it's quite casual but cute. "Some privacy please" I say to the boys, signalling for them to leave. "Okay, we'll go get changed too" Connie says as they grab their clothes from yesterday off the floor and walk out, not closing the door behind them ofcourse. "Ughh, you guys are meann" I shout after them and go to close the door. I get changed and go to choose a pair of shoes and some jewelry.

(The outfit, shoes and jewelry)

(They're white shorts, as it's not very clear what they are in the picture)