𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

A/N: Hey guys! PE is out today so I've got a 110 minutes long break, so I decided to write chapter 4! :) Hope you enjoy! <3

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

"Y/N, give me the keys" I fumble around in my pocket looking for the keys and hand them to him. Jere starts the car and starts driving back to the house.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

Y/N's P.O.V.

The drive to the house is silent and feels like it's 2 hours, while in reality it's actually just 5 minutes. Nobody says a thing and the radio is off, it's quite boring to be honest.

We arrive at the house and get out of the car, everyone still says nothing. Jere locks the doors and we walk to the front door. We try to very silently sneak to our rooms, but because Conrad's drunk he stumbles and almost trips over a leg of a chair. A load thud is heard as his feet slam back on the ground. "Shit, we're so busted" I whisper to them as my mom walks into the hallway to see what that noise was. It's not like we weren't allowed to go, it's more the fact that we've all got a bruise or two, Conrad being drunk and me also being kinda drunk(ish). My mom stares at us and her eyes widen a bit when she notices the bruises we have (not to mention the fact that Jere's nose is bleeding). "What have you four done!" She whisper-yells with a concerned look on her face. Her eyes widen again as she notices the big bruise that's forming on my left cheekbone. "We were at the bonfire," I tell her "and they got into a fight.." I mumble after, it was loud enough for her to hear though. "I'll go get an icepack for that, Y/N wait here, the rest get your asses upstairs to Y/N's room so she can fix you guys up" She says and waves her hand around above her head. We do as told, I wait in the hallway and the boys go upstairs.

My mom comes back with the icepack and hands it to me. "Goodnight bean" She says as she hugs me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "Goodnight mom" I smile at her and head upstairs. I go into my room and see all three boys sitting on my bed, completely silent, their heads hanging down. I walk over to my bed and grab the first aid kit from underneath it. I fix them all up and smile "As good as new!". All three boys look up at me smiling "Thank you, Y/N" they all say in unison. "Imma head to bed now, I'm tired. Goodnight guys" Steven says and walks out of the door. "Goodnight Stevie bear!" I yell after him and I hear him chuckle. Conrad and Jeremiah both are looking at me grinning. I know exactly what they want, and I'll give it to them. (I know what you're thinking with your dirty mind) "Yes, you guys can stay and sleep in here" I laugh and they smile. "We'll go get changed, be right back" Jere says as they both walk out of my room. I walk over to my closet, as I unpacked before we went to the bonfire. I take out my favourite pj's and get changed.

(The pj's, imagine them any color you want)

I plop down on my bed and scroll through insta, waiting for Jere and Connie to come back

I plop down on my bed and scroll through insta, waiting for Jere and Connie to come back. "Geez, what's taking them so long" I think outloud as I get up off of my bed and walk to my vanity. I sit down and take off my mascara, I sigh and lay my head down on the vanity, but instead of carefully laying it down I accidentally slam it down. "Fuck, ouch" I rub my head and walk back to my bed, plop down and stare at the ceiling out of boredom.

Jere and Connie finally come back after what feels like an hour, they did take long tho, took them atleast 20 minutes. "Finally! Took you long enough" I say with a chuckle as I sit up. They both roll their eyes and walk over to my bed. That's when I notice they're still in the same clothes as before the left, I roll my eyes and huff. "What? What you rollin' your eyes at?" Connie asks and cocks a brow, they both look genuinely confused. "Oh ehh, maybe just the fact that.." I start and raise my voice a bit at the next part "you guys took atleast 20 minutes and haven't even changed het!"
They both mouth an 'o' and scratch the back of their necks. "Ehh, sorry?" Jere says and shrugs. "We brought our pj's though" Connie says holding up his pj's. I just laugh and shake my head slightly "Just go get changed"

They both step back a little and pull their shirts off, I try to look away but I just can't, they look too fucking good.

God, what am I thinking, stop it Y/N.

They pull down their pants/trousers aswell and put on their pj pants/trousers. "They not wearing shirts?" I wonder to myself, and that question gets answered immediately as they plop down next to me, one side each. I slighty smirk but snap out of it right away.

Omg Y/N, stop it!

"You guys wanna watch a movie?"
"Too tired" Jere responds and yawns. "Yeah, same" Connie says and they both look at me. "Cuddles?" They both ask in unison and put up puppy eyes. "Ohh, I can't say no to those faces" We all laugh, lay down and get under the covers. They cuddle up to me, both putting an arm around my waist. I smile at their actions. "Goodnight guys" I give them both a kiss on the top of their heads.

"Goodnight Y/N" they both say and close their eyes. I close my eyes too and after a few minutes I hear small snores coming from them. Soon I also drift to sleep, the boys still cuddled up to me with an arm around my waist.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

A/N:
Hey guys! This chapter was actually supposed to come out yesterday, but I started writing it in that long break and didn't have time to finish it. But here it is! It's longer than the last chapter, but I still feel like it's quite short 🫡 Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think about it :)

Xx the author