𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

A/N: Hey guys! Here I have chapter two for you guys :) Sorry it took a bit longer than expected 😅 Oh and, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 🎆🎇 I wish you all the best for 2023! <3 Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

⚠️TW: SMOKING⚠️
❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

We get out of the pool and go inside to get changed. Mom and Susannah already put all our stuff in the hallway so I head there to get my bags.

Once I got my bags I head upstairs to get changed.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

Y/N's P.O.V.

I get to my room and open the door. I smile "It's still fully the same" I whisper to myself.

I place my bags down on my bed and think about what Susannah said. 'Look at you, as beautiful as always' I've always known I'm pretty, I mean, how could I not? Everyone always keeps telling me how pretty I am; at school, in the library, when we go out for dinner, in Cousins, when we have family or my mom her friends over, but I never really considered myself beautiful. But I already knew this year was different, I wasn't 'just pretty' anymore.

Everywhere I went people would stare at me and whisper to eachother with smiles plastered on their faces. Multiple people have called me beautiful this year, but still I don't consider myself beautiful. But Susannah made me believe her, maybe I am beautiful after all? Susannah always says things in a way that makes you believe her.

I see Y/F/F sitting on the drawer cabinet where I keep all my jewelry and small accessoires in and I smile.

Y/F/F is a teddy bear that Jere got me for my 10th birthday, I am never, and I repeat, never getting rid of that bear. I pick it up and hug it.

Then Jere comes walking in and he slightly chuckles "I can't believe you still have that bear" He says and chuckles again "I would never get rid of Y/F/F!" I respond, which causes Jere to laugh and throw his hands up in defense.

"You coming to swim with me? I've been wanting to go into the ocean the whole day, but I waited for you to get here" He asks me and smiles "I don't know Jere, I still have to unpack everything and-" I start before Jere cuts me off. "Pretty pretty pleaseeee" He whines and grabs Y/F/F. (A/N: Idk how to explain that, but he does the same thing as he did with Junior Mint in the show) "Finee, I'll come swim with you" I say while chuckling and I boop his nose. "Okay, meet you down in the kitchen in 5" Jere says smiling and runs downstairs. I laugh and slightly shake my head while walking to my door to close it.

I grab a bikini out of my bag and put it on.

(The bikini, but imagine it in Y/F/C)

I grab my beach towel and run downstairs to the kitchen

I grab my beach towel and run downstairs to the kitchen. As I enter the kitchen, Jeremiah looks at me with a look that I've never seen on his face before, it's almost like.. Lust? No, that can't be, he doesn't see me like that, right..? I just shrug it off. "Let's go then, shall we?" Jere says and runs to the side door that leads to a path that goes straight to the beach. I follow his actions and as we get outside he grabs his towel and runs down the path to the beach, me following close behind.

We reach the beach (A/N: OmG tHaT rHyMeS) "Race ya to the water" Jere says and smirks at me "No, that's not fair, you've gotten way taller, your legs are too long now.. You'll be too... FAST!" As I yell the word 'fast' I start running. "HEY, THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Jere yells as he's running behind me. We throw our towels in the sand while we're running to the water. Right as we reach the water Jere catches up with me and tackles me, landing us both under the water. We laugh and splash eachother for a while.

-After 2 hours-

"Hey Jere bear, don't you think we should go back to the house? We've been here for quite while" I say to/ask him and he nods his head "Yeah, let's go back"

We get back to the house and walk into the kitchen. "Hey lovebirds, you're just in time for dinner! It'll be done in 5 minutes, go get changed" Susannah says to me and Jere. "Mommm, we are not lovebirds! We're just bestfriends" Jere tells her, which she responds with a laugh. "Yeah sure, now hurry and get changed!" She laughs again and we go upstairs to get changed.

As we reach our rooms, which are next to eachother, "Hey Y/N, I have question" Jere turns to me before entering his room "Okay, what's the question?" "You wanna have a movie night in my room tomorrow after dinner?" He asks and smiles at me, god I love his smile. "Uh yes, ofcourse I do!" I respond his question with a 'duh tone' and smile back at him. "Sweet! Now we better go and get changed before my mom freaks out" He laughs, walks into his room and closes the door.

I do the same and walk to my bed, my bags still laying on there. I pick out an outfit and get dressed. I walk to my shoe rack and grab a pair of nikes that matches the color of my top perfectly. (A/N: You took all your shoes with you bc you can never have enough shoes lmao)

(The outfit + shoes)

I make my way out of my room and downstairs to the diningroom, Jere comes following behind me

I make my way out of my room and downstairs to the diningroom, Jere comes following behind me. We enter the diningroom, everyone already sitting at the table, and we sit down at our usual places. Jere in the middle with me on his right side and Stevie on his left side.

Stevie's busy with his phone, showing Jere who knows what. "Steven put your phone away before I put it in the screen basket" Mom says giving him a glare, I chuckle. "Momm-" He whines before getting cut off by Susannah. "It's just, we want to see your beautiful faces" She says and smiles. Steve looks back at his phone, but Jere grabs it out of his hands and tosses it into the screen basket. "Boom! Nailed it!" Jere shouts and laughs. "Okay, we get it. You've been working out" Stevie says and rolls his eyes. "You're just jealous Jere has a better body than you" Isabel says and smirks "Eh no, it's all about the lean look nowadays, otherwise you can't wear tailored suits"

-After dinner-

I walk upstairs to my room to put on some makeup and brush my hair. I grab my mascara, a clear lipgloss and my hairbrush and make my way to the bathroom.

As I walk outside I see Connie sitting on the edge of the pool. He's smoking and drinking a beer.

I make my way over to him and take off my shoes and socks. I sit down next to him and let my legs and feet dangle in the water. "Hey pretty boy" I say and smile at him, he turns his head to me and I see that familiar twinkle in his eyes. He smiles back at me "Hey Y/N/N" "Can I have a hit?" I ask him gesturing to the cigarette that's between his fingers. "Sure, go ahead" He says and hands me the cigarette.

We talk for a while and I take a few hits. Stevie and Jere come walking outside while arguing about who's going to drive us to the bonfire. "You guys ready to go?" Jere asks us and rolls his eyes at Stevie. "Yeah, just give us a min to put our shoes on. Oh and, I'm driving" I say and wink at them both. They both roll their eyes and mumble a 'fine'. Connie and I put our socks and shoes on, then we walk to the car, Stevie and Jere waiting for us. Connie gives me the carkey and we all get in. I start the car and drive to the beach where the bonfire is.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°

A/N:
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I thought this would be a good moment to end the chapter so the next chapter could be all about the bonfire. Anyways, I'll be writing chapter 3 rn so I hope it'll be out later today or maybe tomorrow :D Oh and, maybe vote or follow? I'd appreciate it very much 🫶

Xx the author <3